New members must contact admin@mg42.us to have their account activated. Please include your username.

salt

new ima receiver rears

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
rocco1911
General
General

Re: new ima receiver rears

Postby rocco1911 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:14 pm

going rate between $110.00 - $175-00 depending on amount of stub left they are around ya just have to ask on the gun boards but this is the going rate as I have picked up a couple lately :mrgreen:

so how much ya want for yours & how much stub ya got on it I'm always interested 8)
I'm an expert @ what won't work & what not to do.

jackxxx
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Re: new ima receiver rears

Postby jackxxx » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Iam just going to sale all my mg34 reciver pieces on gunbroker in 2 or 3 days.Its one 2 cut reciver and 2 ima rears,selling them in one lot.I will start the bid at 575.00.If i cant get any more than that i will just keep them.I plan to buy a semi reciver and this will help cover the cost.Its the same reciver i put pics up in the ask your build questions,under title can this become a working mg34?
Sooner will a camel fit through the eye of a needle than discover a great man through elections.

Return to “MG34 Build It Yourself”