MG34 BLUEPRINT

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
RaccoonRough

Re: MG34 BLUEPRINT

Post by RaccoonRough »

I also would be interested in a set on the board.
Thanks for the work

RR
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

Id be in
Glenn
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

Alright, how does this sound, if 10 people are interested from here i will reduce my selling price from $39.99 + $7.00 S&H to $29.00 + $5.00 S&H, if we can get 15 then I will drop to $25.00 + $5.00 S&H.
those who are interested in this, post a reply here and we'll work up a head count.

OR

My plans are to completely draw the MG34,but I need parts to do so, so here's a some thoughts.

Part loan plan - loan me a part so that i can reverse engineer it and you will get these set of prints for $29.00 + $5.00 S&H when i recieve the loan part , and your part back with the prints for it when I finish that drawing it.

OR

Sell Me Parts dollar for dollar reduction in print pricing. so i can draw them. you will also get the new prints for that part free.

OR

Trade Me -Do you have extra parts, equal value part for print set + you will recieve the new prints for the part you traded when i finish it for free. I'm a mill machinist, 14 years experience, and we can also work out a deal for machine time if you desire.

PM me and let me know if you are interested in these ideas and i will put together what i parts i'm looking for. or let me know what you have for trade.
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

RaccoonRough wrote:I also would be interested in a set on the board.
Thanks for the work

RR
I wish i could put them up for free right now, but i need to finiance the rest of the project and recoup some of what i've already spent (I.E. - HP CP1700 PRINTER, INK and alot of time), gfarq <--single custodial dad of 3 little money sponges.
you all know how complex the reciever is I've tried to answer all the unknowns of it when i made them, plus included is unlimited support. and future discounts for those who purchase this set.
j.bal
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by j.bal »

Count me in for one
762x51
Oberst
Oberst

Post by 762x51 »

I'll take a set also - email sent

Regards,
Orin
"It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." Gen. R.E. Lee CSA
Skype ID: ACE1100
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

i'll buy a set
gfarq

Tuesday I will be tally day

Post by gfarq »

I will take a head count on tuesday eve and post the pricing on here. thanks all for showing interest i this project.
cjdaigle2
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by cjdaigle2 »

I'll take a copy
Chuckm
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by Chuckm »

I'm in for a set also..................

Chuckm
Carson City
Nevada
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

ok all, I think we are close enough to the ten person discount, $29.00 + $5.00 S&H, send me an email, i accept visa and mastercard through paypal, or cashiers check or money order through snail mail in which i will send you my mailing address. this price will stay in effect till friday. thanks everyone for your support in this project.
- Glenn - admin(at)machinistnetwork.com
sfso08
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Post by sfso08 »

I would also like a set. If it's not to late.

Riggs
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

to simplify things i made a page for this offer late last night but didn't get a chance to get back to here to post the link: http://www.machinistnetwork.com/mg34/mg42spec/ Image
TMANNN34

Post by TMANNN34 »

HOWDY ALL!
THE 34 PRINTS ARE THE BEST DONE SINCE THE THINGS WERE MADE 70 YEARS AGO.
THE MAKER OF THE DRAWINGS IS A COWORKER OF MINE WHO AFTER SEEING ME WORK ON MY 34 AND RELATED ITEMS GOT INTERSTED-OF COURSE ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE.
I WAS UNWILLING TO TAKE ON THIS PROJECT, BUT HE TOOK THE BALL AND REALLY OUTDID HIMSELF.
I CAN TELL YOU MANY MANY HOURS WERE SPENT REVERSE ENGINEERING AND PROVING OUT ALL THE DIMENTIONS AND VIEWS FOR THESE DRAWINGS.
I JUST WANT EVERY ONE TO KNOW THEY ARE WORTH THE COIN, AND PLEASE USE THE PRINTS CORRECTLY-ALOT OF WORK WENT INTO THEM(I SEEN IT FIRST HAND) I WOULD HATE TO SEE ALL HIS WORK GO FOR NAUGHT-THERE CAN ONLY BE MORE GOOD THINGS COMING FROM HIM-NOW HE HAS THE SICKNESS WE ALL HAVE TOO!!!! :lol: :lol:

TAKE CARE ALL AND HAPPY SHOOTING!
TMANNN34 :cheer:
mgfun
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Post by mgfun »

Glenn, Your print sounds great. I sent you an email to get one and will send an MO. Thanks.
Regards,
mgfun
mgfun
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

Hi all, everyone who said they wanted a set, that price 29.99 + 5.00S&H is still open to you if you are still interested, or trades for extra parts if you have them.
by end next week the prints will be available internationally to select countries who follow the bernes convention. so any members overseas who want a set email me at admin@machinistnetwork.com and i will put you on the list to be notified.
sfso08
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Post by sfso08 »

I got my prints today. They are well worth the money. I also have an old set done by Woodburn machine and these are a 100 times better.

Thanks
Riggs
gfarq

Post by gfarq »

Glad you like the print set riggs, below is whats next to be released, The trigger, it will detail the original and semi mod. I should be finished by monday with it.
trigger
trigger
carlque
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by carlque »

I would like to be put on the list if any still available, or in the near future if you do another run! I can pay by paypal! THANKS! Rod (carlque)
gfarq

MG34 BLUEPRINTs

Post by gfarq »

For those who have left feedback here on the Print set, Thank you, anyone else who has received your sets, lets here from you, tell me what you think. I'm just gonna leave the pricing at $29.99 + $5.00S&H for the members of this site.
trigger assembly
trigger assembly
i'm finishing up the trigger prints (three print set on 11 x 17) and in the process of verifiying everything now and should be available within the next couple of days.
those who have purchased the reciever prints get 50% ($10.00+S&H) off the trigger set ,
members of the 42 site who have not bought the receiver set get 25% ($15.00+S&H) ,
Guy off the street ($20.00+S&H)
$5.00 S&H for the above offers.
purchase of both receiver and trigger prints $40.00 + $6 S&H

or trade any of the part groups circled in the picture below so i can finish the reveiver and get free both print sets.
part trade
part trade