Going rate of top cover and feedtray?

Anything MG34 related.
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Going rate of top cover and feedtray?

Post by ChrisPCook »

Does anyone know a source for, and a good price to pay for a complete MG34 topcover, and feedtray? Thanks, Chris....
I have found a complete topcover for 190$ and the feedtray for 75$. Seems a little steep, but the way things keep going up with these????
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Re: Going rate of top cover and feedtray?

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Have you tried:

www.SarcoInc.com

You may have already, just a thought.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Post by ChrisPCook »

The feed trays aren't available, stripped top covers are 115$ with Sarco, but then you still have to buy everything else.
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

I just looked at the prices offered at Marstar and they may be slightly beter:

http://www.marstar.ca/mg34p.htm
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
charlienco
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by charlienco »

The trouble with getting parts from Marstar is that you need a approved ATF form 6. I for one have never had any luck getting getting one approved.
Artie in Miami

the trick with the form 6

Post by Artie in Miami »

I have had plenty of sucessful missions with the Marstar/form 6 issue. The trick is...make sure you list every part you are getting...for instance...don't write down "mp44 parts kit" and leave it at that or you are burned. You need to find a list of each part in the kit and attach it to the form...making sure that the receiver and barrel are not listed of course...I also write a letter and attach it stating that no receiver, barrel or other forbidden parts will be included and that all BATF regulations will be followed. Another trick...if you are going to buy one parts kit...write down "three" since the form is good for one year and that gives you the option of buying more. It seems like a pain in the butt, but when you look at their prices compared to those in the USA...it is worth it. Eventually, Allegheny Arsenal or TNW will run out of mg34 parts for their semi-auto builds and will probably buy all that Marstar has (like they did with IMA), but for now...it is still a good deal.

as