WTK sources for mg34 parts kit.

Anything MG34 related.
Orion Arms

WTK sources for mg34 parts kit.

Post by Orion Arms »

title says it all guys. if you have a kit for sale or know where to find one let me know. thanks
railsplitter

Re: WTK sources for mg34 parts kit.

Post by railsplitter »

Does Florida Gun works have them? www.floridagunworks.com :shock:
carlque
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by carlque »

railsplitter wrote:Does Florida Gun works have them? http://www.floridagunworks.com :shock:
I DO NOT see the MG34 listed on their web site! ALSO! be VERY careful about ordering from them, as they have a very sketchy rep at best! GOOD LUCK! Rod (dellque) P.S. you might keep an eye on Gunbroker!!
Artie in Miami

Post by Artie in Miami »

I just got an email that BRP has some kits listed again...I took a quick look and I think I saw a few under $1,000...his stuff is always top notch...never sells anything rusty or ugly in his kits...he comes up with great stuff...when Folke said there were no more milled top covers left, and that they were all consumed in ww2 (all the early guns were shot to death in the war)...Brian came up with some primo kits out of yugoslavia and some had milled top covers ! He keep getting them...it is a good idea to email him (info@brpguns.com) and ask to be put on his list...when he puts new kits on the web site, he emails all his old customers and people on his list to give them first shot at the kits. He has everything from shooter grade to valuable collector grade mg34 parts...worth a look.

artie in miami
Barrel26

Post by Barrel26 »

I agree Artie...I've been ordering from BRP for awhile now and have never had any item that was in bad shape. BRP must have good contacts...seems as though they can come up with generally what your needing or wanting...
Orion Arms

Post by Orion Arms »

we have located a kit. turns out we got it from brp. great deal on all levels.