New members must contact admin@mg42.us to have their account activated. Please include your username.

salt

Mg34 7.62 conversion kit

Anything MG34 related.
Hessian
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Mg34 7.62 conversion kit

Postby Hessian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:53 am

I fired my MG34 for the first time in many years this past weekend, I then rediscovered the 4 hours it takes to clean the gun. I now really want to find a MG34 7.62 conversion kit. I located one on the website of brpguns. I was wondering if any of you might have this conversion kit and if in fact works well ?

Thank you.

m4a1sof
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Mg34 7.62 conversion kit

Postby m4a1sof » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:22 am

All I did to convert mine is a 7.62 barrel of course and then added a little piece of metal to the feed tray to make up for the shorter 7.62 round. Nothing else, works great. Don't see why that kit wouldn't work.

Return to “MG34 General Discussion”