Anything MG34 related.
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel
Anti-spam: Mg42

Medical condition and disposal of collection

Post by timarmitage »

Tim R Armitage.
Hi, out of the blue I find that I have a very serious medical condition which means that I must have a period of radiotherapy, chemotherapy and then an operation in 2015. I have had approaches, as I posted items in my collection, of interest on many of the items.
I have been spending a period of time sorting out my life and bringing my affairs into order and so I should like to indicate to you what is to happen to the collection. I have made arrangements with John Carlin of J C Militaria, who has a UK based website, for him to sell on a commission basis the whole collection. So if anything happens to me my will brings this into effect.
However I am hopeful that this will not be necessary as there is a chance that come 2015 I might walk away from it. But it is good to set things straight and be prepared.
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Medical condition and disposal of collection

Post by 42rocker »

Tim
So sorry to hear about this.
Many Thoughts and Prayers to you and yours. It's good to plan ahead like you have. Stay strong and planning to keep hearing from you at this time and in 2015 and 2016 and on I hope and Pray. Thanks for all that you have done in sharing your hobby with us.

Later 42rocker
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by timarmitage »

Many thanks I appreciate that. Tim
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Dear Tim,

Best of luck with this, please take time to research Dr. Hans Nieper's work (oncologist to many famous Americans like former president Ronald Reagan) his use of B17 (not the plane) along with conventional therapies as well as powdered organic sulfur. Remember Nobel Prize laureate, Dr. Otto Warburg, discovering that cancer thrives in an environment of anaerobic quality, thus add oxygen (like through powdered organic sulfur and daily drinking half your body weight in ounces of water NOT containing fluoride or chlorine), and it can have amazing results.

You and your family obviously have much already on your plate but keep all options open.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by timarmitage »

Thanks for the info, I have had extensive radiotherapy and chemotherapy and so far things look better than I thought they would be. Have a scan next week and depending on that have an operation at the end of Jan, which hopefully will sort things out. Fingers crossed.
Tim
fjruple
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by fjruple »

Tim--
You and your family are in my prayers.
--fjruple
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel