Erganzungkasten various Portuguese

Anything MG34 related.
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel
Anti-spam: Mg42

Erganzungkasten various Portuguese

Post by timarmitage »

Due to acquiring a quantity of material which was offered to me in bulk by Ryton Arms I have a variety of Portuguese MG34 material.
Attachments
DSC00060.JPG
DSC00061.JPG
DSC00062.JPG
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Erganzungkasten various Portuguese

Post by 42rocker »

Would be interested in finding out more about what you have and of course if you are selling any of it.

Later 42rocker
messerschmittfan
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by messerschmittfan »

I too would be interested in what you have to sell. I have an all matching number Portuguese contract Mg34 kit. I am having a semi auto receiver build for it with the same serial number and would like to have some of accessories for it. Thanks Harry
dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by dwmmg08 »

Are these E kits complete? Are you planning to sell any? :shock:
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by timarmitage »

Hi first of all what I have.
I have multiple examples of all the Portuguese material which Ryton Arms acquired. The material is as complete to comply with Uk law and is as Ryton Arms sold me. I didn't buy the material for any financial gain on my part, but just to perserve it for the future. Due to personal circumstances I have no need of money, so have no need to sell any. My interest is to research and publish information, so this material is a tool for doing this. I will put a variety of the material on the forum for people to look at. Due to the volume of material I have, I have other military interests, this is when I can move things around, due to things being on top of other things.
Tim R Armitage
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Well Thank You for sharing what you do. I also have an interest in the Portuguese materials. Only have a few things. But as I can.

Later 42rocker
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by timarmitage »

Hi, if you have any specific interests in Portuguese material please let me know as I am going to an arms fair in Leeds on Sunday and there might be what you are looking for. I could then put you in touch with the dealer.
Tim
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Tim
Thank You for your kind offer. Looking for pictures and lots more info than is out there right now on this subject. I believe that I have one of the boxes and trying to add more. Mainly want to learn more at this time as I've seen a few ""interesting"" deals which were not correct. Redone and relabeled and other such stuff.

Later 42rocker
timarmitage
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by timarmitage »

Came across this at an arms fair appears to be a non Portuguese E kit. Full contents apart from those not allowed under UK law. Tim
Attachments
DSC00086.JPG