Knob Creek

Anything MG34 related.
MP44
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Knob Creek

Post by MP44 »

Anyone find anything interesting at the Creek?
I found a nice 1945 dated MG34 gunners kit, complete with a stamped steel AA sight.
Also bought a MG34 ruptured case tool, some MP44 parts and accessories, and a couple MG34 bolts & barrels for a friend.
untenbeschuss

Re: Knob Creek

Post by untenbeschuss »

MP44 wrote:Anyone find anything interesting at the Creek?
I found a nice 1945 dated MG34 gunners kit, complete with a stamped steel AA sight.
Also bought a MG34 ruptured case tool, some MP44 parts and accessories, and a couple MG34 bolts & barrels for a friend.
Good finds! Which day were you there? I was surpised by the light turn out on Saturday.
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

I was there Thursday and Friday and turn out was light. Several dealers said the same thing about Knob Creek this time.
Sounds like you made some good finds.

Later 42rocker
MP44
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by MP44 »

I was there Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, turnout was maybe a litle lighter but not much. There were times when you could barely walk through the pole barn. Good MG34/42, MP44 items are getting harder and harder to find.
Overall it was a good show, we came home with a lot of cool stuff.
amafrank
Major
Major

Post by amafrank »

I found a gunners wallet for my Solothurn. It even had the spare firing pin, a spanner and a couple punches in it. I had a few of the missing tools at home. Other than that I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. I didn't get a lot of time to wander though....had to work.

Frank
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by JBaum »

My best deal was a like new Leupold 4.5-14x 50mm LR/T M1 mil dot scope for $750 with heavy rings and a 2" sun shade.

Now to sight-in the .50 rifle. :wnana:
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com