mg34 dummie value

Anything MG34 related.
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

mg34 dummie value

Post by TOM R »

ok whats the value on a mg34 dunnie with aluminum reciever, not waffen marked with repro front aa sight, leather tool pouch and post war aa pod with mg34 adapter
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
12thWaffenSS

Re: mg34 dummie value

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

TOM R wrote:Ok, what's the value on a mg34 dummy with aluminum reciever, not waffen amted with repro front AA sights, leather tool pouch and post war AA tripod with mg34 adapter?
Are you looking to sell or buy? If it's yours, what is it worth to you? If you're looking to buy, what are you willing to spend?
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

TOM!! Nice to see you here again! :D ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

looking to sell off some stuff,don't know what i want cause i have no idea what i payed and i got quite a bit of stuff
hi bil now a cop in va and everything is stored in n.j. :wnana:
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
apickle

Post by apickle »

I have a MG dummy gun I got from BRP a year ago. I am curious of the value as well since I am thinking of selling mine. Mine has a cut receiver though, not a solid aluminuim. It also has mismatched parts but all are marked. Its a nice gun, hate to get rid of it but its not doing much in my closet.