Sarco's next ad

Anything MG34 related.
Artie in Miami

Sarco's next ad

Post by Artie in Miami »

I found out that Sarco just bought two trailer truck loads of WW2 gun parts from an Eastern European country, with lots of mg34 parts and accessories...some of them rare. I could not find out exactly what they got, but I was told to check out their next shotgun news ad for lots of new goodies. Please don't call, or I will lose the contact...wait for the ad...it should be worth it.

artie in miami
MP44
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: Sarco's next ad

Post by MP44 »

They (Sarco) had lots of MG34 stuff in Knob Creek, nothing realy rare though, barrel carriers, basket mags, ammo boxes, belt loaders, receiver sections, and other parts. Some were German marked and some stuff was Yugo. All had been repainted. The rarest thing I saw was the clamp on front sight/bipod assembly but it was missing the sight.
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

if you dont want nobody to call i would not post it on the internet. they are gonna be flooded with calls. - matt
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

I will be patient, just please post here when the next SGN is out, I let my subscription lapse.

It may not only be ’34 parts, I would like to get some G43 parts (maybe some came out of the Czech Republic), mauser parts are always nice, etc…..

Thanks for the heads-up:D
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Post by ChrisPCook »

If somebody could shoot me a PM when it comes out that would be awesome, I have a subscription to SGN, but being that I'm in Alaska by the time I get it (either in the mail or at the store) it's already a week behind the lower 48. There are a few things in particular that I really need to round things out. Starting first with some different muzzle booster canisters, and a Gurtfuller 41. Chris...
Sd.kfz.173
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Sd.kfz.173 »

Picked up SGN today...not a whole lot said other than they bought out a supplier in Europe. Prussia, There are some G43 parts listed,scope mount, barrel band,extractor,front and rear recoil spring ect..Not a whole lot of anything new that I can see...'course I have been wrong ONCE before :lol:

Bill :read:
Blanksguy
General
General

Post by Blanksguy »

I received my issue of "SGN" middle-of-last-week......and I didn't see much (if anything) listed in SGN from "SARCO, Inc" last ads.

Must really be keeping it "secret".......better get back to the phone on Monday (?).

Regards, RichardS in MI.
Blanksguy2001@chartermi.net
Artie in Miami

Post by Artie in Miami »

Now that the ad is out, it won't be a problem to call mg dave and ask him what they got in that shipment that is mentioned in the ad...I know for a fact that there are gurtfullers, barrel carriers, trigger housings (early type that accept rate reducing parts...stripped of course) If anyone ever hears about some internal parts for those early housings, please let me know. I also heard that there were some panzer front sight clamshells...very few.

I don't know what else was in the tractor trailer boxes, but it must have been good stuff or sarco never would have bought it. Good luck and keep me posted...I will do likewise.

artie in miami
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

i called and talk to the mg guy dave, most of it is yugo stuff. prices are good though, no tripods or big items - matt
Artie in Miami

Post by Artie in Miami »

I spoke to SArco also...the next ad is the one with the new stuff that just arrived from eastern europe (Yugo ??)...but I did learn that they have several mg34 goodies...loaders, single and double bbl carriers (some ww2 marked), mg42 lafettes (some ww2 marked) and the ultimate goodies...they have some front sight/bipod removable assemblies for the panzerlauf (panzer bbls)...the clamshell assembly for the mg34 ground kit as shown in folke's book...I think they are asking $200...since one sold recently for $1,000 on one of the auction sites...that is a super good deal. They also have the ultra rare rate reducing trigger group housing...Folke has the only complete assembly in the world (as we know it !) and these are the stripped down housings that take the grip with the hole in it for the winding handle...I saw one on gunbroker last week that Yakooza was selling. Wouldn't it be nice if MG Dave found a bucket full of the parts they stripped out of those housings ?? Wishful thinking.

artie
ScottD
Major
Major

Post by ScottD »

I was at SARCO back in July.....they didnt have ANYTHING for 34's there other than some Izzy BBL's (at a great price, but I dont need another) and literally a small box full of little parts. I really think we have reached the point of 'whats out there is all thats left'.......my 34 may be a cobbled mess of pitted parts, but its becoming increasingly scarce..... Good for Sarco if they fond more parts, but it sounds as if theses are more like accessories than build parts......
My soultion for everything "Get a bigger hammer or larger caliber!"
railsplitter

Post by railsplitter »

How we doing on the SARCO truck load of MG 34 goodies? :cross:
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

ScottD, you are right. No doubt there are lot of nice people at Sarco but it is really vexing to call for an item listed on their site and hear "sorry we sold out of those a long time ago" then one has to fight to hold back the knee-jerk response of "thanks, next time try updating the website" :?
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

Well, I saw the ad today in the latest Shotgun News. I may have to go ahead and buy the Lafette with no optics mount.

Does anyone know how to contact Ryan Schnee so I can see about having him restore it?

Thanks!
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

:shock:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

:shock:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

You funny guy! :D ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Schnee

Post by Schnee »

Yeah, funny.
bmwr12
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by bmwr12 »

12thWaffenSS wrote:Well, I saw the ad today in the latest Shotgun News. I may have to go ahead and buy the Lafette with no optics mount.

Does anyone know how to contact Ryan Schnee so I can see about having him restore it?

Thanks!

I picked up a scope mount version the other day. The paint came off very easy. I still got to prime, paint, and install the german range plate, and order a AA extension.It is a great deal for that price.
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

i think im gonna get one too for a shooter mount on monday :cheer: