WTB: ZB 26/30 Barrel

Looking for something? Ask here.
reb62

WTB: ZB 26/30 Barrel

Post by reb62 »

WTB: ZB 26/30 Barrel.

Not sure how many of these made it into the states without having holes drilled in them for demilling purposes, but would like to find one for my semi build.

An by the way......Have you hugged your gun lately!

Thanks
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: WTB: ZB 26/30 Barrel

Post by JBaum »

The barrel has lots of rifling inside, but isn't perfectly bright anymore. It'll shine up when it's shot. It isn't dark, but it isn't bright inside. The flash hider has some pitting that will clean up with a light sanding (maybe a scrubby pad). It isn't deep, but it's there. Overall, a good cleaning and a little buffing with a scrubby pad and it'll finish off pretty nice. Barrel serial number is 2947.

$150 plus shipping. 7 day inspection - money refunded if you're not happy with it (less shipping).
Attachments
zb1.JPG
zb2.JPG
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
reb62

Post by reb62 »

SOLD.....I'll take it.

PM sent

Thank you :D
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

The above pictured barrel is still for sale if anyone is interested. I believe this is a ZB30 barrel, as the flash hider is longer than that of the ZB26 I've seen in pictures.

KSH67
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Post by KSH67 »

HI John,
Have you taken the flash hider off at all? How far does the steel barrel itself extend past the gas port hole? I'm interested but need to know if this one will work with mine.
Kevin
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

The barrel extends forward about 3 and 1/4" from the front sight. I haven't removed the flash hider, but can see the front of the barrel inside it. It extends to within about 3" of the front of the cone.

KSH67
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Post by KSH67 »

Ok thanks. That's the yugo contract barrel and wont fit mine. :(
reb62

Post by reb62 »

Greetings all,

I would like to openly apologize to jbaum and this group for hastilly agreeing to purchase this barrel before I did additional home work on it's compatibility with my ZB-30. I had been listening to the wrong people and not asking here instead. I was already aware that the ZB-26 mags were interchangeable with the ZB-30 and was led to believe that the barrels were as well.

May the flogging commence.... :pound:
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

This is NOT addressed to reb62-I had been intending to post and this opportunity arose while I was writing it!!.... When you post-I'll take it' in a FS ad,that is what it means! If you do not then purchase the item,it causes extra work for the seller.It locks out other potential buyers while you make up your mind.If there are any questions,ask first.If for any reason you cannot finish the sale,that is for you to consult with the seller and make him happy.This site operates on the trust of your word-it doesn't take much to damage your reputation.If there is a reason that a sale cannot be made,let the seller know right away.This is not a layaway to hold an item while you check for a better price.I myself got 'took' a while ago on a 34 kit,someone had me get one for him when I ordered one for me.After 4 months of asking when he was going to pay,he PMed me that he had changed his mind.The whole while I was sitting on the kit,as I had used my money.Not happy.So remember to use courtesy and consideration when jumping on a FS item,it is easy to post so you get it ,but think first.Thank you.Again,this is NOT directed to reb! :D ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert