Want to know what Wiselite semi-receiver is worth

Looking for something? Ask here.
messerschmittfan
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann
Anti-spam: Mg42

Want to know what Wiselite semi-receiver is worth

Post by messerschmittfan »

I am trying to get an idea of what a M53 Wiselite serial numbered receiver is worth. I have a M52 with most of the semi-auto parts and the receiver that I may be selling but do not have a good idea of what they are going for . Thanks Harry
URAR1004
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: Want to know what Wiselite semi-receiver is worth

Post by URAR1004 »

Im looking for a semi receiver, is it just the rear, from the cam rearward or a full receiver? Send me a PM. Thanks
messerschmittfan
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

I have a complete M53 kit with the shroud that is not welded to the numbered Wiselite receiver and a new barrel that needs to be head spaced or a VG plus issued Yugo barrel. The kit has almost all of the semi-auto parts needed to complete. Bolt has to have extension on it. I am not interested in just selling the receiver but the complete kit. Thanks Harry
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

A pic or two would go a long way in helping things. If you need help let John or I know, with the posting of the pics.

Later 42rocker
messerschmittfan
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Here are a couple of photographs of the kit with receiver I would like to sell. Harry
messerschmittfan
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

For some reason the photographs are not appearing so I will try again. I keep getting a http error message. Should anyone be interested send me an email (h.connors@centurylink.net..) or PM and I will send photos via email. Harry
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

You click on the attachments tab, at the bottom of your message, you click on add files. You find the picture on your computer and click open. How can you get an http error uploading a file from your computer?

email sent.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

Posted for messerschmittfan:
M53 kit with most of the semi-auto parts needed to make semi-auto rifle. The nose of the shroud is prepared for the new nose cone that will have to be welded on. The barrel is a new 7.92x57mm one, it has not been head-spaced to the barrel trunnion. If the buyer would like a VG original M53 barrel ready to use I would swap out. The semi-auto pistol grip is complete with the m16 hammer, HD springs and trigger. No German parts all YUGO. This has to go to an FFL holder as the receiver is numbered and registered.
M53 kit with most of the semi-auto parts needed to make semi-auto rifle. The nose of the shroud is prepared for the new nose cone that will have to be welded on. The barrel is a new 7.92x57mm one, it has not been head-spaced to the barrel trunnion. If the buyer would like a VG original M53 barrel ready to use I would swap out. The semi-auto pistol grip is complete with the m16 hammer, HD springs and trigger. No German parts all YUGO. This has to go to an FFL holder as the receiver is numbered and registered.
Close up of semi-auto pistol grip, new M16 FCG and safety. All small pins and springs are as far as the inventory list I made included.
Close up of semi-auto pistol grip, new M16 FCG and safety. All small pins and springs are as far as the inventory list I made included.
Close up of Wiselite semi-auto receiver, top feed plate, rails , recuperator , cocking handle, other items.
Close up of Wiselite semi-auto receiver, top feed plate, rails , recuperator , cocking handle, other items.
Close up of the shroud and front end, showing sight, cone retainer cone and bipod.
Close up of the shroud and front end, showing sight, cone retainer cone and bipod.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com