WTB Yugo Gurtfuller 34 Table Clamp

Looking for something? Ask here.
maxfaxdude
Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

WTB Yugo Gurtfuller 34 Table Clamp

Post by maxfaxdude »

I bought the Yugo 8 mm beltloader from Sarco but it did not come with a table clamp. No one seems to sell them individually.

Shoot me a PM if you've got one to sell or know where I can buy one...

Thanks
bjrmg
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Re: WTB Yugo Gurtfuller 34 Table Clamp

Post by bjrmg »

Check Gunbroker now!.
Blanksguy
General
General

Post by Blanksguy »

maxfaxdude,
They are not only on GunBrokerAuctions......but all over E-Bay in USA and DE (Germany).

Also......did you try contacting SARCO, Inc......and ask about the missing table-clamp......or did you buy it this way (?).

Regards, RichardS
US Army, Retired
usmc8488
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by usmc8488 »

maxfaxdude
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by maxfaxdude »

The beltloader came from SARCO sans table clamp. I called SARCO and they had none for sale.

Thanks for the Ebay link to the table clamp. But $75 plus $35 for shipping seems a little bit pricey to me considering that I brought the rest of the loader for $150.

So I'll keep looking. If anyone has an extra clamp they like to get rid of for a "reasonable price" please send me a PM.
Blanksguy
General
General

Post by Blanksguy »

maxfaxdude,
I believe that the "issue" that you will incounter is that these Belt-Loaders" usually are usually sold as complete units (IE: Acomplete Belt-Loader with Table-Clamp)...........and for someone to sell off their "Table-Clamp" from their unit will make their Belt-Loader not complete (unusable).

Is there the possibility that you purchased a Belt-Loader for loading belts in 7.62x51mm for the MG3 (?)........if so, then the "Table-Clamp" is a part of the unit/built into the rear of the main housing.

Regards, RichardS
US Army, Retired
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

If you bought the main part of the loader for $150, the reason it was that cheap was because it was missing the clamp, and they cost about $100. Complete, they often sell for $250 or $300 with can. You paid a fair price for what you bought, now you just need to buy the rest of it.

Like blanksguy said, watch ebay. You may get lucky if you spend several hours over the next year looking at all the websites.

Not trying to be unsympathetic, most everyone here has tried the same type of thing. I learned a long time ago that it's not worth the trouble to buy incomplete assemblies and then spend hours hunting for that one part that makes it work. At the worst, you'll probably break even with what it would have cost if complete, and you may get lucky and save a few bucks. Maybe.

And the more replies you get to your message, the more attention it will get, and the more likely the guy who ran his loader over with a car will see the request and sell you his clamp. :)

Best of luck.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
Jaredrlewman
Offizieranwärter
Offizieranwärter

Post by Jaredrlewman »

That is odd, I just purchased a loader from Sarco 2 weeks ago for $150 and it came looking NOS complete besides the can.
Jaredrlewman
Offizieranwärter
Offizieranwärter

Post by Jaredrlewman »