WTB Semi auto Mg42

Looking for something? Ask here.
cbass
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Anti-spam: Mg42

WTB Semi auto Mg42

Post by cbass »

Looking to purchase a semi auto mg42, before I go overseas. I miss my mg34 so I would like to get a 42 this time! Any help would be appreciated.
WhitePatriot77
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Re: WTB Semi auto Mg42

Post by WhitePatriot77 »

What are you looking for,a reweld German 42,Yugo M53 ,a wiselite M53ish weapon?8mm or.308 .Need some speciffics so I know what way to send you.You build?weld?have a mill?king of the ddremel?you are at the right place to ask that question,be happy to help.
WhitePatriot77
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Post by WhitePatriot77 »

A lot of us collectors build as the thrill of the hunt for parts and sitting back after building somting gibe us a sense of accomplishment buying one cannot do,besides Wiselite i think is the only company thats really produced besides brp.Brp is worth the extra money but reweld/self built trumps all.Wiselite dont work often and have a deformed rear that is longer than original and the grip looks ridiculously set far forward,i would fear hot brass battering my knuckles during the violent ejection of spent cases.Some run some do not.Take a chance,however with all the help and knowledge here theres no reason not to build one
usmc8488
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by usmc8488 »

I say build, if you are going to buy... Here looks like a gen 1 on GB

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =481446999