WTB: MG42/SA42 Semi-Project/Gun.

Looking for something? Ask here.
Blanksguy
General
General

WTB: MG42/SA42 Semi-Project/Gun.

Post by Blanksguy »

I'm looking for a semi-only MG42/SA42 project and/or built SA42-gun that used one of the older 3-cut WWII German receiver and had it "professionally-welded".......and have cash in hand for a project/gun that is priced right.

What I would prefer is a semi-only project where someone has used one of the older 3-cut WWII German receivers but has not completed the build.
Good clear WWII German markings on the left-rear of the receiver are a plus.

On this and/or a built gun using one of the older 3-cut WWII German receivers...... spare parts/barrels/belts/cans are not really needed.
The main item that I will need to see is the 3-cut WWII receiver......clear photos of where it was cut and welded......clear photos of the semi-only cutout (if done) and/or the semi-only "bolt-block" how/where it is installed (if done). And yes.....a WWII German receiver has the AA-Sight-Mount just behind the front-sight, and will have standard WWII German markings on the left-rear of the receiver.
I will also need clear photos showing that the receiver was welded "straight", and of the WWII German markings on the left-rear of the receiver.

Let me know what you have, how/who welded the receiver, condition (photos), and price shipped to me in Michigan 48706.
Last.......I would prefer to not buy a semi-only WiseLite-M53 at this time, nor a BRP received gun as neither have the markings that I want.

Regards, RichardS in MI.
US Army, Retired
Blanksguy2001@chartermi.net
wayne
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Re: WTB: MG42/SA42 Semi-Project/Gun.

Post by wayne »

PM sent
Blanksguy
General
General

Re: WTB: MG42/SA42 Semi-Project/Gun.

Post by Blanksguy »

Still looking for a semi-only SA42 built on one of the WWII German DEMILed receivers.......
Can be a complete gun (have FFL standing by).....or a project that you have started but not finished.

Have cash in hand for that semi-only SA42 that you're not using or have not had time to finish......so let me see what you have :)

Regards, RichardS in MI.
US Army, Retired
Blanksguy2001@chartermi.net

PS: Not looking for one of the Wise-Lite-Arms M53s (semi-only) that has the extended receiver at the rear :(