MG 42 kit for sale

Saved for Reference.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

MG 42 kit for sale

Post by Bil »

http://www.prexis.com/sten/homebuilder/ ... #msg126951

Here is a link for an MG 42 kit I have for sale.Please note that I will NOT sell this to someone that hasn't done one of these-it is nice,but requires extra work,and I would not want a first time builder to start with this one.Thanks. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Blanksguy
General
General

Re: MG 42 kit for sale

Post by Blanksguy »

Bil,
With your "link"......what is the "log-on" information so that we can "see" the parts-kit (?).

Also, any interest in trading it against my MG34 parts-kit that I have for sale on our Board (?).......depending on what you have/condition/price/etc.......

Regards, RichardS in MI.
Blanksguy2001@chartermi.net
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I already got a PM about the link-sorry! :( I will fix this now.I will check your kit,but right now I am sort of over-run with 34s,if such a thing is possible! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

42 ad.JPG
Not included-grip w/winter trigger,straps,barrel carrier,extra buffer.Also not the plywood or carpet.I tried to crop the pics,but gave up.I will throw in an extra spring,though! :D ---bil
Attachments
trash262.jpg
trash259.jpg
trash256.jpg
URAR1004
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by URAR1004 »

Bill, What's the price? Thanks
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

$1200 shipped to the lower 48. The ad was clipped from another forum,it is like a picture,you just click on it and it gets readable size! :? :oops: It was the only way I could figure out. ---bil
blackreichswehr
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by blackreichswehr »

do not reweld as oriented in the top photo-- just kid'n Bil
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Bil wrote:
42 ad.JPG
Not included-grip w/winter trigger,straps,barrel carrier,extra buffer.Also not the plywood or carpet.I tried to crop the pics,but gave up.I will throw in an extra spring,though! :D ---bil
How much for the bubble wrap Bil? I wanna pop it! :mrgreen:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Too late-I already did.Anyone know of an EASY pic resizer? I used to use the one recomended here on the site,but now it makes my computer go crazy.I just spent an hour taking pictures,downsizing them ,and loading them to a Picassa -Google site-now I can't find them.Is Picassa good for anything besides P'ing me off??I need more bubble wrap-soooothing........ ---bil [Either that or get out the Tec9 and blast the crap out of something!!! :lol:
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

This, notwithstanding the minor issues, is a great buy 8)
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Nice kit!!! Wish that I had the funds...

Thanks for sharing all of the pics and info...

If DA is buggin you too much and you need some more bubble wrap to pop let me know... LOL..

Also (its not free but) a GREAT program for a lot of things is vue print from hamrick.com software. A resize takes a few seconds to do... Also color changes and zooming in etc. I only use 2 programs with pics photo shop 8 and vue print.

WOW is this :ot: :ot: :ot: LOL

Later 42rocker
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Bil wrote:Too late-I already did.Anyone know of an EASY pic resizer? I used to use the one recomended here on the site,but now it makes my computer go crazy.I just spent an hour taking pictures,downsizing them ,and loading them to a Picassa -Google site-now I can't find them.Is Picassa good for anything besides P'ing me off??I need more bubble wrap-soooothing........ ---bil [Either that or get out the Tec9 and blast the crap out of something!!! :lol:

You can upload your pics to photobucket.com and then use their edit feature to resize the pic, then download it again. Or, leave it on photobucket and use their links to dsiplay your photos here on the forum.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Thanks! yet another use for DA-search engine! Choo choo! :lol: ---bil
vek
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by vek »

I know this is an older ad, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Is this kit still available?
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Yes,I got your PM! ---bil