WTF Ryan Schnee

Saved for Reference.
mp5
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

WTF Ryan Schnee

Post by mp5 »

Does anyone have current contact info for Ryan Schnee?

I last spoke with him in April.
It seems from his wife's email that they were about to move "out east" to Philadelphia soon.
In late May he sold a lafette on this forum ( or from his web site), and it seemed he wanted to move it before the end of that month.
His 406 area code home phone in Hamilton, Montana is no longer working.
Emails are not answered.

I would like him to contact me ASAP if you come across him. Or if you have a current number please pass it on.

Thanks,

Jorge Ravelo
mp5@ravelo.org
305-310-0749
Regards,

Jorge

Re: WTF Ryan Schnee

Post by fab »

i have the same problem....

i shipped him 2 MG34 PZ barrel shroud.... i wrote me he received them, i'm still waiting he pay me...
:(
He doesn't answer to my @mails....

Fab.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

This happens on occasion-not to say it is OK.Have you tried him at his website? ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
fab
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by fab »

Hi Bil,

yes i tried... but no more succes...
mp5
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by mp5 »

Bil wrote:This happens on occasion-not to say it is OK.Have you tried him at his website? ---bil
Yes, I have tried his web site email.
My ocassion is now 43 months & counting. I know he is good, but I am going to have to take other steps unless he responds ASAP
BTW WTF means Want To FInd...not What The F____!!

Jorge
Regards,

Jorge

Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Hmm... I always thought WTF meant What the F__k! :roll: Every three months I get an email from someone who thinks I have a magic pipeline to Ryan. I really wish he would take care of his affairs so people wouldn't bother me with his problems. This has been mentioned to him several times. All I can say is best of luck contacting him, since he's farther away not than ever.

I have done business with him in the past and have gotten from truly wonderful guns and accessories from him, but if he's totally incommunicado now, all I can recommend is the none of us here deal with him at all. I know this doesn't help those of us who are still waiting for items from him. Wish I could help.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

have you tried his profile e-mail?
reschnee@earthlink.net
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
mp5
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by mp5 »

drooling idiot wrote:have you tried his profile e-mail?
reschnee@earthlink.net
This email address is dead.
I have recently used the gmail address on his web site.

Jorge
Regards,

Jorge

Post by noonxnoon »

JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

A little detective work - Here's a link to an ebay ad his wife had on.... it's recent, so you might try to contact them through ebay's system:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-DIAMOND-VIPER ... 1|294%3A50
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

You could also ask DA,he always knows where he is! :lol: ---bil PS 43 months seems a bit excessive!
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
mp5
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by mp5 »

Bil wrote:You could also ask DA,he always knows where he is! :lol: ---bil PS 43 months seems a bit excessive!
Mighty DARIVS is not responsible for the actions of others; he has enough trouble on his own, what with improperly rewatted mp44's, etc...http://mg42.us/posting.php?mode=quote&f ... 1af7667d4f#

Back in 2006 I chased that f'ing tripod from the Ukraine to Arizona via Ryton Arms in the UK, and it was covered in the Russkie green paint, but was otherwise fine. I even have the MGZ34 and lamp assembly; thank God I did not turn those in for restoration too.

I just hope my tripod was not the one he sold recently!!

Thanks for your replies.

Jorge
Regards,

Jorge

Post by geladen »

i lost contact with him about the same time, during a deal... glad i didnt ship anything out.
mp5
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by mp5 »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote: All I can say is best of luck contacting him, since he's farther away not than ever...
Wish I could help.

Mighty DARIVS,

Any clue as to what state, planet, or parallel universe our dear Ryan has moved to?
Claudia Wifeofryan wrote me in April that he was buying a bussiness out east, in Philadelphia. However there are lots of Philadelphias in the US.
So far I have left voicemails in their Montana phone, emailed him at his web site email, and contacted her via her eBay account.
If I don't hear from them I am going to contact his parents, I know where they live.
Regards,

Jorge

Post by rocco1911 »

mp5 wrote:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote: All I can say is best of luck contacting him, since he's farther away not than ever...
Wish I could help.

Mighty DARIVS,

Any clue as to what state, planet, or parallel universe our dear Ryan has moved to?
Claudia Wifeofryan wrote me in April that he was buying a bussiness out east, in Philadelphia. However there are lots of Philadelphias in the US.
So far I have left voicemails in their Montana phone, emailed him at his web site email, and contacted her via her eBay account.
If I don't hear from them I am going to contact his parents, I know where they live.

Contacting his parents would probly do the trick & would get you some results ....
geladen

Post by geladen »

the parents should do it... :shock:
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

Tell his parents that your lawyer wants a current address for the lawsuit.... that should rattle some bones.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

Personally, I think you should hire a private investigator to track this guy down. Get a good one like you see in the old movies...Someone with a trenchcoat.
762x51
Oberst
Oberst

Post by 762x51 »

Probably your best choice - Has his own phone.......

"It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." Gen. R.E. Lee CSA
Skype ID: ACE1100
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

mp5 wrote:
Wish I could help.

Mighty DARIVS,

No clue where he is now. Last known Ryan sighting was in Oregon. Better call Dog the Bounty Hunter... Go with Christ, Brah!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury