WTS / WTT SA Dagger

Saved for Reference.
weasel
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

WTS / WTT SA Dagger

Post by weasel »

I have for sale or trade a WW2 Nazi SA Dagger. This has been in the family for over 60 years. It was removed from a warehouse along with other items and I wound up with the knife some 20 years ago.

It is in museum condition and this would make a fine addition to the collector of quality German daggers. The brown lacquer case is great shape along with the rosewood grip and blade. Made by RZM,

If interested e-mail me at: fifensky@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking

Weasel
Attachments
DSCN05550001.JPG
DSCN05540001.JPG
weasel
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Re: WTS / WTT SA Dagger

Post by weasel »

Sorry for not setting a price.

$800.00 for the dagger plus shipping or trade for a Thompson 1928a1 kit (with lyman sight)
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

wow...really nice Weasel.

I had been looking for an SA dagger for the longest time. Yours is in excellent condition.

Seems you always find just SS daggers...which are nice...but I have a newfound 'appreciation' (if that is a good choice of words) for the SA and those 'early days' of the 'struggle'.
weasel
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Post by weasel »

noon,

I think that ss daggers command more money. Of coarse condition is important. I first saw this dagger when I was 14 years old back in 1961. It wasn't till years later my dad gave it to me. I still have his tear drop style sun glasses he had in the war. They were mad by american optics.

Thanks for the interest in the knife.

Weasel
johnnymg
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Post by johnnymg »

numbers under RZM marking?? also is the blade ground on the reverse? (RZM side) A closer picture would be nice. Thanks John
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

looking at your pictures I had a thought...wonder if you should watermark your images.

don't want someone else to use your images to sell something lesser quality!
weasel
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Post by weasel »

Sold pending funds

I thank all of you for looking

Weasel
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

Congrats on the sale.

That is a really nice looking dagger...I'd love to have it...just 800 beans is a bit tight right now!
weasel
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Post by weasel »

noonxnoon,

I may not have sold it, but like all of us we could use the ducketts. My Thompson habit is eating at my pocket.
I have a 1928a1 semi and a lot of extra parts and want to build a M1. I have the cut up M1 receiver to put together and have enough 28's for two more semis less the receivers. I might get a Philly Ord. rec.
Stay safe and have fun

Weasel