FS...8mm MG42 kit all german 4 cut

Saved for Reference.
Bullwinkle
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

FS...8mm MG42 kit all german 4 cut

Post by Bullwinkle »

This is a WWII ALL German 4 cut receiver kit. M.U. marked. 1944 manufacture date from Gustloff-Werke Suhl with "rea" waffenamp. Everything pictured is included. This kit came from a weaponeer group buy. Stock is an I/O reproduction. Kit is missing some small parts/springs. Trunnion is mis-matched. Barrel is like new with no signs of wear. Cuts are clean and do not go through booster bearing or rear buffer contact area. Good kit for reweld into a semi/dummy /SOT. All NFA applies.
$1200 buys entire kit plus buyer pays shipping from 30024. I'll take USPO MO or personal check but check must clear both banks before I'll ship. (5-10 work days)

email me at swing2020@bellsouth.net if you have questions or need more pictures.

Mess with the Bull and you'll get the HORNS!
sdk1968
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: FS...8mm MG42 kit all german 4 cut

Post by sdk1968 »

so it looks like they cut thru the rails??
say what you mean & mean what you say
Bullwinkle
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Bullwinkle »

sdk1968, yes the cuts are through the rails. 3 cut kits were demilled when the receivers were in the armory being totally rebuilt/upgraded to MG3's (thus the bare bead blasted receiver parts and the total lack of attached parts including barrel gates and rails). Most 4 cut kits were torched as fully functional guns with most parts still attached including the rails. I bought most of my kits from 2001-2006 with the 4 cuts being earlier in that time frame and the 3 cuts later (2005-2006). Hope that helps.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Bullwinkle-thanks for the de-mill info-I wondered about the differances.That is a nice kit you have for sale! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Bullwinkle
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Bullwinkle »

Bil,
Thanks...I'm really hating life right now as I have a sick parent and am having to sell several of my private stash kits to fund medical crap and carpenters to come and provide handicap access to my folks home...no one ever warned me of the aging parent deal!!!....anyway, yes, it is a really nice old stle demill where you got someone who knew how much heat to put into the torch tip to cut the steel instead of destroying it! I've sold about 6 of these privately and have about 6 left to go before my "collection" is gone!!! i've taken a bunch of photos of the demil cuts and various receiver stuff I need to post in a for FUN thread in the general section when I have a little more time...keep an eye out!
jimdvan

Post by jimdvan »

I posted on 1919a4 as well. I'll take the kit if it's still available.

Jim
jimdvan

Post by jimdvan »

I received the kit today and can't tell you how happy I am with it. The only question I have is; looking from rear to front, is the buffer suppose to have a cocking handle cut-out on the lower right side for clearance? The handle won't retract all the way back to the stop on the ratchet plate with the buffer in. Or, is the rear ratchet plate stop there for when the buffer has been removed?

Jim