Value check

Saved for Reference.
j.bal
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Value check

Post by j.bal »

I am thinking of selling this stuff and would like to know what it might be worth? I would like to sell it in one lot. I can weld a block in the finished receiver and make it a dummy or cut it with overlap. It is a complete parts set. Some ammo will be included. All the semi parts will go to a friend with the same project. The belt loader is NATO 7.62.

All feed back would be nice. Thank you.

J.Bal
j.bal
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: Value check

Post by j.bal »

AA tripod is included.
Demontrooper
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Demontrooper »

1000 to 1300 for the mg34 dummy gun,
150 for the tripod,
300 for the receiver pieces,
15-30 per ammo box (4x15 or 30 = 60 to 120),
Belts, drum, ammo = about 50 to 60.
+ 100 for 7.62 belt loader
-------------------------
1600 to 1800 would be a good price.

The problem is that you will have to lower the prices because it is a large lot, and the shipping would be expensive for the buyer. I incorporated my depreciated values for a "lot" sale into all the items. Also, I don't know: how much ammo, original or post war ammo cans/belts, condition of the gun and markings, etc.

If I was hot for an Mg34 now, and wanted all that extra stuff, I would give you 2,000 for all of it without much consideration though.
"The best argument against democracy is a
five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill, 1874 – 1965.

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." Adolph Hitler
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I agree-but you may get more for the receiver pieces in the foreground-it looks like there is some overlap in front,and extra front pieces-maybe 400? I would hate to see you cut the gun,as it would get a good price as a dummy gun.And it looks so nice as it is. :D ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
bneer72
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by bneer72 »

PM sent for reciever pieces.