WTS 2 cut MG34 receiver $500 delivered!!!

Saved for Reference.
IMBLITZVT
General
General

WTS 2 cut MG34 receiver $500 delivered!!!

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Guys, I know everyone is looking for MG34 receivers right now. Well over the weekend I found a source! Karl, has some 2 tourch cut MG34 receivers for $500 delivered. Here is a picture of where the cuts are:

I did not look at all (maybe 15 receivers) of them but I think they all come with ejectors and Cams! Look at that huge single piece you are getting! This looks to me to be a great deal and one of the last chances to get your hands on a really nice MG34 receiver. Please call karl and ask him all the normal questions (don't just take it from me) and I am sure he will be glad to answer

For those that do not know Karl, he is one of the most honest people you will ever meet and I can guaranty you will be happy with your transaction. I asked him if I could make a post here because I know there are a lot of people looking for this item. He said yes and if you are interested, call him at 440-862-0378. I make nothing on this deal, just please tell him Matt H. told you to call :)
URAR1004
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: WTS 2 cut MG34 receiver $500 delivered!!!

Post by URAR1004 »

Ya, he's had receiver's for a while, and he is a nice guy. I think the problem is: Who sell's semi-conversion parts?
IMBLITZVT
General
General

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Well I have had a lot of requests for MG34 receivers. I think this is the best you can get today. There are semis being made with rewelds. I have not looked in a while but I think several people were doing them on this forum in the MG34 section. Either way... dummy, semi, post sample... If you want an original receiver... this might be one of your last chances.

If you guys order one, and do not mind, post and let us know.
j.bal
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by j.bal »

I put a money order in the mail today. I will post pics when it comes.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I got two of them from him earlier in the year-very pleased.There is a thread on them in 'Deals'.Good guy,nice stuff.He even sent my last stuff on my word-I told him the MO was in the mail and he shipped! :D He has a lot of other nice stuff also,not just the 34 stuff.I highly recomend him. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

a pic of a sample of what is actualy being sold would be a good addition here :D
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
IMBLITZVT
General
General

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Tom R, if I had a picture I would post it. But I did show you pretty much what you are getting. I would have taken a picture but there are no pictures at gun shows... As you can see a lot of people know this guy and know he is trust worthy. He does shows all over the country and I am sure he would take a return if you are not 100% happy. I have sent him something back before because of a misunderstanding. I would hate to see a bunch of people not get a shot at one of these. Like I said, I am not making any money on this. I did include a picture... so its just a little bending... not breaking... right? :D I get emails at least once a month looking for MG34 receivers and I am just trying to help out MG42.us members and Karl at the same time.
Sevo
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Sevo »

Are these receivers able to be re welded just using them or will you need to get over lap sections to make up for the cuts. Thanks for the input

Chris
Chris
IMBLITZVT
General
General

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Hmm, this is hard for me to answer. I have never rewelded a receiver myself. I would say that you have a good chance of being able to reweld them. I can not say for sure. But without looking at the exact receiver he is sending you and after seeing some of the crap people manage to get welded back together, I would say you have a very very good chance that you will be able to reweld as is and get good results. I think if you got another receiver you could saw cut the middle off this one and the front and back of the other and have a two saw cut receiver... but I do not think you will have to do this. I would have to say that this is your best chance of getting a nice receiver and its unlikely you will find anything better even close to this price. I would buy one myself but he sold me a saw cut kit a long while back. Even still it makes me wonder if this would not prove better then the 3 saw cut receiver I have...

Bottom line. If you want a MG34 receiver... Jump on this, I am pretty sure you will not be sorry! Thats why I posted the ad. I would buy them all myself but I can't afford it. Plus I am all but sure he would take a return if you were less then 100% happy. He really is a good guy!
IMBLITZVT
General
General

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Also remember this. These were LEGAL demils at the time when they were done (many years ago). The standards only required two tourch cuts back then... so its pretty much got to be a better demil then anything you see today except for saw cuts...
IMBLITZVT
General
General

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Bill is right! Here is the link. That was a while ago and the price is a bit higher... but still one of the best deals going!

http://www.panzer46.net/mg42board/viewt ... =28&t=4753
Bil wrote:I got two of them from him earlier in the year-very pleased.There is a thread on them in 'Deals'.Good guy,nice stuff.He even sent my last stuff on my word-I told him the MO was in the mail and he shipped! :D He has a lot of other nice stuff also,not just the 34 stuff.I highly recomend him. ---bil
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Maybe we can just move the thread to the 'Links and Deals' section-that would solve the picture problem! :) I will try to post some pics of mine to give an idea,the ones I got were overlapping,I don't know if these are,just ask him.Several of us got some earlier this year,Kleist tipped us off to him.[Thanks,Kleist!} Compared to what has been passed off as receivers lately[multiple bits and pieces],these are nice.The good part is the center section is in one piece,saves welding the side parts on. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
IMBLITZVT
General
General

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Bil, if you can post that would be great. No one looks at that section!
j.bal
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by j.bal »

Here they are, I think you could get a good receiver out of these. They don't look any worse then what I have seen welded here on the board.
IMBLITZVT
General
General

Post by IMBLITZVT »

Bump... I think he still has a few but a lot were sold off this site... Thanks guys!
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I finally got the pics of mine-first I will say I specifically asked for as much overlap as possible,so each piece is not from the same receiver.This was a while ago,what he still has I don't know. ---bil
Attachments
6-21-07 003.jpg
6-21-07 002.jpg