3 MG42 BNZ 1943 marked rear receivers

Saved for Reference.
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

3 MG42 BNZ 1943 marked rear receivers

Post by oakrodent »

I am selling the rest of my receivers because of necessity rather than choice. I was saving these. I have 3 very very nice 1943 BNZ marked rear receivers. I want $450 for them. I will be listing them on GB for $500 later in the week. I will post some pics on Monday.
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
Blanksguy
General
General

Re: 3 MG42 BNZ 1943 marked rear receivers

Post by Blanksguy »

I would like to see some clear photos of the markings and condition/completeness of these.
By that I mean by "receiver"....are we talking the entire receiver w/barrel-jacket....or just from the Trunion/"Cam-Piece" back to the rear of the receiver (?).

Is that price for each (?)....or for all three (?).

Regards, RichardS in MI.
US Army, Retired
Blanksguy2001@chartermi.net
ajmdreammg42
Offizieranwärter
Offizieranwärter

Post by ajmdreammg42 »

Sent PM about receiver sections
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

Come on guys, did you think I just fell off the turnip wagon ? ? It's $450 each , not for all three.

I will give the picking option of which receivers the person wants in the order I received the PM's
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

As you can see from this pic, I didn't fall of the wagon. But times are hard, I had to put our faithful horse Gertrude down and use him for meat and dismantle the wagon for fire wood
Attachments
old6sm.jpg
old6sm.jpg (8.63 KiB) Viewed 1346 times
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Too bad,I was going to make an offer on the wagon.I fell off on once,I don't think it was a turnip wagon,though.....
---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

Here are the pics of two of the receivers.
#1 BNZ 1789 has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top

#2 BNZ 6256 has two very clear large Waffen Amps and two very clear small Waffen Amps on the top
BNZ 1789  has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
BNZ 1789 has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
BNZ 1789  has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
BNZ 1789 has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
BNZ 6256  has two very clear  large Waffen Amps and two very clear small Waffen Amps on the top
BNZ 6256 has two very clear large Waffen Amps and two very clear small Waffen Amps on the top
BNZ 6256  has two very clear  large Waffen Amps and two very clear small Waffen Amps on the top
BNZ 6256 has two very clear large Waffen Amps and two very clear small Waffen Amps on the top
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

Here are the pics of the last receivers.
BNZ 872a has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
BNZ 872a  has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
BNZ 872a has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
BNZ 872a  has two large Waffen Amps one is clear and two small Waffen Amps one is clear on the top
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

BNZ 872a is sold pending funds
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

I don't know what a Waffen "Amp" is but I'm guessing they are very similar to the Waffenamt. (WaA).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffenamt
ickmann
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Post by ickmann »

Waafle Stamp? Turnips? What is going on here?

Hey Oak, did you get your sling back yet? Thnx for letting me use it for reference.

I.
gphodge
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by gphodge »

oakrodent wrote:I am selling the rest of my receivers because of necessity rather than choice. I was saving these. I have 3 very very nice 1943 BNZ marked rear receivers. I want $450 for them. I will be listing them on GB for $500 later in the week. I will post some pics on Monday.

Do you have any of these left.