MG34 Receiver Pieces

Got something to sell? Click Here. (A photo or a link is required!)
Forum rules
You MUST have five (5) posts elsewhere in the forums before posting here.

ALL POSTS MUST COMPLY WITH THESE RULES OR THEY WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING!

WE ARE NOT AN AUCTION SITE

F/S Posts must contain;

1) Your contact information .

2) A picture or a URL to a picture of the item for sale.

3) Or a link to who or where the item you saw for sale can be found. Links to auction sites are acceptable .

4) A fixed price (with or without shipping)(see 4a - 4c)
...a) stated in either ... gold,silver, U.S. paper currency, etc
...b) specific items your looking for in trade
...c) for cash+barter combos a fixed value for your F/S item is STILL REQUIRED.

If you find an item cheaper than a sellers stated price available somewhere else, PM or E-mail the seller. Give them the chance to evaluate adjusting their price, then if you still think the stated price is too high start a new thread in our deals section. Please do not hijack their ad ;)

Please remember...................

Let us know when all items are "SOLD" or "SOLD PENDING FUNDS". We will then move the thread to the Sold section when the sale is completed or after 90 days.
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

MG34 Receiver Pieces

Post by 42rocker »

Greetings
Well up for sale are a couple of small MG34 Receiver pieces. Interesting in that they are both torch cut and saw cut. NOTE the MG34 Dummy Receiver is NOT FOR SALE just there to help reference the size and location of the pieces up for sale.
Both pieces are missing some of the ejector rail. Also US Sales ONLY. Federal Law not mine.

#4 (my part #) Middle piece - sell for $25.00 plus $5.00 Shipping
4.jpg
4a.jpg
#5 Middle piece ---- Interesting piece as this is an early receiver that has the slot cut for the Adjustable Rate of fire trigger group. - Sell for $50.00 plus $5.00 Shipping
5.jpg
5a.jpg
5b.jpg
Payment -- Yes I want to be paid. I'm not interested in waiting till your truck sells or whatever. It happened to me one time. If you are first posting I want it or sending me a pm or email then time stamping matters. 1st one gets it.
Payment form ---- Personal Check or Money Order. Not taking paypal at this time.
If you want to pick up the parts at my shoot or shop in Fla let me know. My Shoots are listed on this site.

Later 42rocker
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: MG34 Receiver Pieces

Post by 42rocker »

Bump.
Still for sale.

Later 42rocker