Election 2012

salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

Election 2012

Post by salt6 »

Freedom ended today.

I believe this country has just ended its run with freedom. Most republics last about 200 years, the United States has just ended it's experience with freedom.

Voters have decided that getting a little something from the government is preferable than working hard and striving to succeed.

I find it hard to explain but it's time that the old liberal states find their own way and see how they can survive without the rest of the country to leach off of.

Time to excute your escape plan.
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

John Newton (1725-1807)

George Orwell

salt6
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Election 2012

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Have faith. Having a despot as President may cause the people to make a change from the bottom up and elect a conservative Congress as a reaction. It is still possible to turn the country around, but I do not know if we will be a wealthy nation before that change happens. The effects of the first Obama term have not yet been keenly felt by Americans. Prepare for financial ruin. Depend only on yourself, not the government, and you may survive financially. Also, Pray to God for the soul of our country, and hang onto your guns to defend your families no matter what.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Pray for your Country. God Help America.

Should be interesting to see the popular vote. I hope that this gives cause for those folks in Washington to note we are Not behind them, this is a divided country that I do not see coming together for a long time.

God Bless us all.

Later 42rocker
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

We are well and truly f****d
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

The culture of America has changed. The class of people who founded this country are no longer the majority. We have just made the switch to a minority, just like all the other countries of the world. They celebrate Obama's election because it's proof we have just been dragged down to their level. This country has elected someone to president who didn't even know how many states this country has.

Food stamps, welfare, socialized medicine, free phones...... the government can't give out what it doesn't take from someone else. The working class of this country has just been screwed. It's Obama's time to finish redistributing our wealth to those who won't work. America, home of the free, just got changed into America, home of the give it to me for free.

The national debt means every taxpayer is $51,000 in debt. Figure in those "tax payers" who don't pay taxes but get a refund anyway, and we working people are $75,000 in debt.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Well look at the bright side, since the leadership of both parties is not serious about correctly dealing with: 1) unfair trade, 2) corrupt banking/major financial institutions, and 3) a rigged tax code, the crucial vampires that suck the very life-blood of what Eisenhower considered the most paramount leg to national security, that is jobs that pay a living wage w/ benefits, we were screwed before the voting booths even opened.

Greed and egomania are not the fault of only one political party or geographic area, or special interest group, it is endemic in Washington across the board, and by far the greatest nemesis our nation state faces. It comes in many forms across many socio-economic levels but the root is the same.

Every citizen should have to endure a Valley Forge Winter and memorize George Washington’s farewell address verbatim.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
waffendude
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by waffendude »

Jbaum ---hit it on the head --our country has/is changing---the working class has been shot in the head.
i think it was Ben Franklin that said---when people learn that they can vote someone into power that gives them money---the republic is dead.---i think we are there right now
just my .02
waffen