plasma practice gun-art

Post your pics and vids here.
a-kmanator

plasma practice gun-art

Post by a-kmanator »

Been messing around with my torch-mate cnc table cut this out of some rusty 1/8 inch plate i had.... :shock:
railsplitter

Re: plasma practice gun-art

Post by railsplitter »

Nothing says welcome like a burst from a belt fed gun :lol:

Nice cutting dude :cheer:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Hey guy! you take commission on signs like that? If so, how much? Those are awesome!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
maxposner
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by maxposner »

Just found the Christmas gift for the wealthy bro-in-law that has everything. I hate the bastard but he still is my favourite. I have the plasma, just don't have the cnc, so your are going to have to sell me one. Beautiful work, so how much for one of the 16's?
Hi, my name is J W and I have a shooting problem
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

He has them in the F/S section,but it may be easier to find him here,the post is old.I bought one of the 42 go aways and the 42 key hook-they are very nice! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
MG42ed

Post by MG42ed »

You need to make more and sell you'd get a good profit i'll buy the got colt and welcome sign if you sell.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Send him a PM-he does sell them.I have 2-the 'go away' signand the mg42 key rack.He made the ones above out of scrap,the ones I got were new steel and painted a nice black.He does others besides those shown,and they are real nice! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Akira

Post by Akira »

A-kmanator very nicely done,,like the use of rusted metal guess you could chak this up to recycling :lol: