The girls

Post your pics and vids here.
mg42rip

The girls

Post by mg42rip »

3 C&R Transferables. The 2 outside guns have virtually no wear anywhere. I shoot the one in the middle
Attachments
11,10,07 050.jpg
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Re: The girls

Post by ChrisPCook »

Very nice looking young ladies you have there! How long have you had them? Very nice....I'm drooling on my keyboard right now.... Chris...
mg42rip

Post by mg42rip »

Thank you.
Bob Naas said the gun in the front has been fired less then 100 times. But the one in the back is nicer in my opinion. I always tell my friends, at the age of 42 I never thought I would be in love with 2 four feet tall 65 year old black girls. The first one I have had for 3 years. I bought one a year. Hopefully this year I will be picking up a 85 to 90% Mauser.
Ed
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

very Very VERY Nice!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

you ever feel you feel you have to many a feel compelled to donate one of those email me for my address :D
Abominog
Major
Major

Post by Abominog »

What are the manufacturer codes & dates?

What about the finish(es)?
FNG
mg42rip

Post by mg42rip »

They are all 44 dated guns 2 CRA guns and 1 gustloff werke. Acording to Bob Naas they all have original finish. The shooter is about an 85 to 90% gun. The other 2 have vertually no wear on any of the parts. They are both 99 to 98% guns.
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

In a word, OUTSTANDING.

I hate to give you 20 questions, but war trophies always intrigue me.

Any stories behind the owners before the transfer, e.g. were they just some super productive GI's that clandestinely shipped them home?
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
TbcSEOD

Post by TbcSEOD »

Impressive - Very impressive :shock:
H_Waffenfabrik

Post by H_Waffenfabrik »

mg42rip wrote:They are all 44 dated guns 2 CRA guns and 1 gustloff werke.

The gustloff is the one with the darker stock ?

......Beautiful line-up of your girls......(oh no, I just drooled on my keybd). :mrgreen:
redrivertactical
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by redrivertactical »

i cant wait for mine to get done....beautiful lineup brother! :mrgreen:
MG42ed

Post by MG42ed »

Nice can't wait to get mine, only problem is my semi-auto not fully.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

welcome to the site mg42ed Are you building or buying a century gun ??
Akira

Post by Akira »

All I can say is WoW! The girls are gorgeous,mg42rip you've got a bevy of beauties.You know I have to hate you now :mrgreen: nothing personal it's just that little green monster called envy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mg42rip

Post by mg42rip »

Thank you,
They are 2 gems, Brian @ brp looked at the dfb in the back and he said it was probably in the top 2% in the country. I am just amazed with all the stuff that goes with these guns, I have purchased so much (Try a different word.) for these guns my friend think I'm insane and I'm starting to wunder myself.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Naw,if you think you are crazy,you probably aren't.If you think you are normal,you probably aren't either,but with those toys at leaqst you have a place to hang out-here! Very nice collection! :D ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
MG42ed

Post by MG42ed »

Nice MGs whats the rpm I hear that with a light bolt it can go up to 1500 rpm,or are yours semi-auto?
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

MG42ed wrote:Nice MGs whats the rpm I hear that with a light bolt it can go up to 1500 rpm,or are yours semi-auto?

You can adjust the rate of fire by using different size nozzles in the recoil booster as well .... :mrgreen:
you can slow it down with a heavyer bolt also.... :?
mg42rip

Post by mg42rip »

Thank you,
They are live guns not semi auto's. I have heard they all run a little differen't, I have only shot the one.
dwmmg08
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by dwmmg08 »

My goodness those look nice! What's the story on finding 3 in such good condition? And why aren't you firing all of them? :D Very nice collection, thanks for sharing! :photos: