MG 42 C & Rs

Post your pics and vids here.
heckinohio
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

MG 42 C & Rs

Post by heckinohio »

Since this is the only site that I have figured out how to post pictures on----------- Look out!!!!!! I am going to bore you'uns to death (or over to muzzle loaders!). The Brooms on the wall are all select fire, except the Red 9 at the extreme left and the 45 cal at the top. The Star at the bottom right is also select fire. The Artillery Luger at the extreme left is a Persian, marked entirely in Farsi characters (1935, I think). The MG 42s are #111m and #5895, both cra.........
Attachments
Pictures 090.jpg
Pictures 090.jpg (147.46 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Pictures 120.jpg
Pictures 120.jpg (146.97 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
There are no bad guns!!!!!!!!!
mwc

Post by mwc »

very nice collection, esp the 08s!
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

Looks like you need a heir to your collection *jumps up and down* ME ME!!!
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
heckinohio
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Heirs

Post by heckinohio »

There are several younger guys who shoot in our group who have made it known they were available for suedo adoptions.............some even volunteered to pay........
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

Alright....this forces me into offering more *puts on a skirt and wig* How do I look? Like what you see? :lol:
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
heckinohio
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Heir

Post by heckinohio »

Wife is obvious receipient at this time. Known in our circles as Rainbow Brite.........Dedicated MG shooter. I have many photos of her in action but nothing I know how to get on this site as they are all 35mm.. I have copied a sheet on my printer w/no trouble but that is as far as I know how to go................ Can pictures be faxed??????? She is violently opposed to selling anything. I have a great deal of difficulty convincing her that when we accumulate 12 Garands that we should sell a couple and buy something we dont have. Then I am told, leave them in the rack and I will buy you what we dont have........
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Heir

Post by TOM R »

heckinohio wrote:Wife is obvious receipient at this time. Known in our circles as Rainbow Brite.........Dedicated MG shooter. I have many photos of her in action but nothing I know how to get on this site as they are all 35mm.. I have copied a sheet on my printer w/no trouble but that is as far as I know how to go................ Can pictures be faxed??????? She is violently opposed to selling anything. I have a great deal of difficulty convincing her that when we accumulate 12 Garands that we should sell a couple and buy something we dont have. Then I am told, leave them in the rack and I will buy you what we dont have........
:shock: think I am in love with your wife :wink:
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
gearlogo
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by gearlogo »

WOW! is that house down the road still for sale?
1919gunner

Post by 1919gunner »

Sounds like you got a good one. My fiance has the same outlook I've converted her to the dark side since we started dating one macinegun shoot and she was hooked 8)
Jason

;

Post by Jason »

you guys make me want to cry with all this 'my wife understands' talk.

maybe its time for me to trade up :lol:
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by TOM R »

jason, drag her to the range or a shoot let the other wives turn her (evil laugh) hoohohohoaoahahahahahahahahhahahaha :twisted:
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
heckinohio
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Jason

Post by heckinohio »

Jason, Isnt your state a no private ownership of MGs, having copied some sections of Californias constitution at one time or another????????? I can understand the "Peoples Republic of Kalifornee, and NY and Ill and NJ and Mass." and ??? but never could grasp the other few which are (South Carolina?????? Hawaii????????) ? How this for a 'cry'? A local here wanted an MG 42 for several years, I located him one at $12500. w/kit and WW 2 mount. Form 4 in Fla. He capitulated to his wifes 'No' for several years after. He finally took the bull by the horns last year and went ahead. Had settled for a FA Browning A4 at $12,500. He will always wish he had moved when the opportunity was.........
byf41

Post by byf41 »

Speaking of the Republic of Kalifornia, I just saw on TV that even Blow Guns are not allowed :shock:
MISTER DEUCE

Post by MISTER DEUCE »

California blows. You can't have anything fun here.

But if you're a transvestite, lesbian, midget in a public employees union, you can pretty much do whatever you want here. See, because then you're in a "protected class". As if gunowners in CA aren't a minority that faces discrimination!
heckinohio
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Cal

Post by heckinohio »

I once entertained moving to San Diego area because of the nice weather. I called several people I know who had gone there from high school here. Two of the three I talked to candidly told me "Dont dare come here.....this is a state full of loosers. Everybody who couldnt/wouldnt make it at home came here. (to get handouts???) Once you get established, you are economically trapped and are afraid to take the chance on going else where." Boys, there are other states where you can do what you are doing there and probably wont cost you as much to live by a long shot. I dont think there is ever going to be a chance of reclaiming Cal by decent normal peoples goverment up-rising......... I suspect that Cal. complainers will do nothing as the wife wears the pants...............
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

*speaks to the gathering with face blurred and voice altered*

Yes, I once came from California...18 years..this I admit...good thing I left though, as my collection could not bear such restriction
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by TOM R »

Reichpapers wrote:*speaks to the gathering with face blurred and voice altered*

Yes, I once came from California...18 years..this I admit...good thing I left though, as my collection could not bear such restriction

:shock: rotflmbao

nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel