Century + BRP "scrap".......looks good

Post your pics and vids here.
none123

Century + BRP "scrap".......looks good

Post by none123 »

my brp "scraps" got here today. Everything looks good and useable for what i need the complete the century kit.
The barrel support i picked up at knob creek. I was looking at the kits there and some seemed to be cut farther back (missing the entire front barrel support) than the kit i recived. I feel that this would make the build more difficult but not impossible.

dans rec. on top

TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

the lower rec. in the pic pic is how I built my aleg arsonal 42,it is a pain in the butt to do this way and have the dimensions correct and rec square and straight, all I can say is measure alot make precise cuts with a band saw and tack together measure recheck and remeasuare, it can be done though :D
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
none123

Post by none123 »

The jig I built will hold everything straight. as for squaring up the cuts i was going to try to use my mill. What sucks is that there were 4 cut yugo kits at knob creek for $400. i looked at them but i figured that two mg42's were enough.......oh well