Hitler's Skull NOT in Moscow after all

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Hitler's Skull NOT in Moscow after all

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Hey guys this is one of the most important stories to come out of the final days of WW2.

Basically that skull fragment of Hitler that the Russians hold and is oft shown in documentaries when his final days are discussed is not Hitler’s. It belonged to a middle-aged woman as proven through DNA analysis, which corroborates the thin skull bone more for a female than male.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/se ... l-fragment

I catch a lot of news, cable news and network, and I did not see this mentioned, I guess it was not as important as the guy who gave his daughter the ball that was thrown back, or what “star” was eliminated and kicked of from “Dancing with the Tards” :puk: :puk:

So the Russians after burning through 400,000 to conquer Berlin, never were able to take any remains of der Fuhrer back to Moscow---suck it Red Army :lol:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
12thWaffenSS

Re: Hitler's Skull NOT in Moscow after all

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

www.Prussia.us wrote:Hey guys this is one of the most important stories to come out of the final days of WW2.

Basically that skull fragment of Hitler that the Russians hold and is oft shown in documentaries when his final days are discussed is not Hitler’s. It belonged to a middle-aged woman as proven through DNA analysis, which corroborates the thin skull bone more for a female than male.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/se ... l-fragment

I catch a lot of news, cable news and network, and I did not see this mentioned, I guess it was not as important as the guy who gave his daughter the ball that was thrown back, or what “star” was eliminated and kicked of from “Dancing with the Tards” :puk: :puk:

So the Russians after burning through 400,000 to conquer Berlin, never were able to take any remains of der Fuhrer back to Moscow---suck it Red Army :lol:
You know why they never found any remains? It's because he's still alive and living in Argentina.

That's ODESSA for you.
Der Alder
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Der Alder »

The remains are most likely that of one of the thousands of German females raped and killed by soviet troops. The soviets themselves estimated 100,000 women in Berlin and two million in Germany were raped by their troops...probably many more than that in reality.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

I want to know what happened to the richly engraved Walther pistol he used to shoot himself with.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Sd.kfz.173
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Sd.kfz.173 »

Stalin went to his grave beliving Hitler was not dead! The story of Hitlers suiside and then cremation just dosen't jive with the commies own photos :lame: , Thiers show a neat body with a whole high on the forehead... And suprisingly no burns!!! I have seen first hand what a human soaked in gasoline looks like after being tourched,it AIN"T a preaty site! :puk: :puk: ...And sure dosen't look like the photos of Hitlers body the russians have showed all these years......just my two cents worth.

Bill :read:
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:I want to know what happened to the richly engraved Walther pistol he used to shoot himself with.
Did you check GunBroker?
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Knowing the Stalinist Russia, they probably grabbed the first person (either Russian conscript or German civilian) that remotely resembled Hitler, shot him, and filmed it.

I agree the hair, skin, and uniform at the very least would have shown some damage if burned.

As for Hiltler's Walther PPK, that is a good question. It was one thing that if you were a German it was bad enough to be caught by the Red Army but even worse to have any ties to Hitler-it was an automatic 10 years sentence (at the very least) even if you were a secretary, dentist, etc. Staff fleeing the bunker after April 30th of 45 may have left it. It would have been a hot potato that may have up in the pocket of some Soviet Commissar until he traded it for some magic beans and vodka.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Google-Hitler suicide pistol - See what you get :lol: A whole pile of fake pistols,atricles of scams tried,etc.Some were really complicated and tookm time to set up.Well worth reading.As for his skull,it is right where it always has been,on top of his neck,somewhere nice in South America. :lol: :shock: ---bil PS-I know,he is dead,I read about it in the 'Weekly World News',they even had a picture of him when he was in his nineties.He was still getting around good,too.Same issue as the WWII bomber found on the moon,pictures of that also!
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

i don't know what you people are talking about... he fled to Antarctica and founded a german bases there. they then found the city of Atlantis and started a secrete wold power. Hitler now lives on a moon base with the aliens they contacted with there super technology..... :rool: seriously though.. hes dead. eigther died in Berlin, Scandinavia, a Russian prison, or Argentina.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Were any of the "Hitler suicide pistols" Glock 19's ?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:Were any of the "Hitler suicide pistols" Glock 19's ?
Well, Glocks are Austrian, just like the dear old Corporal...... :)