Huh??

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Huh??

Post by Bil »

Is the site down,or has no-one actually posted in almost 24 hours.Anybody out there.... :( ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
noonxnoon

Re: Huh??

Post by noonxnoon »

I'm out there...

in more ways then one...
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

nothing interesting to post on... just people with there new WLA M53s, i dont own one, so i have no comment on them.
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

Bil wrote:Is the site down,or has no-one actually posted in almost 24 hours.Anybody out there.... :( ---bil
Reminds me of a great scene from the movie "Spies Like Us"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russian Interregator #1: Why are you here?
Emmett Fitz-Hume: Why am I here? Why are you here? Why is anybody here? I think it was Jean-Paul Sartre who once said... how do you spell spell Sartre?
[soldier slaps him]
Emmett Fitz-Hume: Owww... and let that be a lesson to you.
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

I liked in Spies Like Us when they both are cheating on the test on the floor copying the papers and laughing...
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

bil I think there will be alot more posting once all those Centerfire m53 kits start getting delivered seems they are Quite nice from what I have heard ... :mrgreen:

Wonder were all those MG42 IMA rears are now ... :lol:
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I thought they were all at your house! :shock: ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Ummm could be... :lol:
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

I went looking for the picture but there all gone all the ones I posted so here ya go bil... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

That must be the 'before' picture! ---bil
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

So Santa's workshop is really in Arizona :lol: :lol: :lol:
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Did you say 'Santa' or 'Satan'? :lol: :lol: ---bil
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

just got back from a week of camping

I'm liking rocco's workshop.... :lol:
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Likeing the workshop are ya.... look @ this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

And this...
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

ah heck one more just for fun... :lol:
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

I would do horrible, horrible things for ONE german semi 42, let alone that armory you got sitting around :lol:.
Now whats with them 1919 kits just laying around, you gotta quit slacking (This coming from the person who's been working on one m53 for over a year...)!

All your missing is a couple VZ's to throw into that pile of AK's 8), you know we got plenty of cheap semi-auto's over here!
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

More?
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

you disgust me ...

(please bring over some of those guns if you come and visit :D :lol:)
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Or you could come here & have the Vacation of your life .... :D alot easyer to just set them up in the desert & blast away than to lug them to canada... :?