SERVING OUR COUNTRY

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
Schnee

SERVING OUR COUNTRY

Post by Schnee »

My "little" brother just left for Iraq with the 2nd Cavalry. He is proud to serve and my family and I are proud of him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: SERVING OUR COUNTRY

Post by Bil »

We are proud of our men and women serving-Good luck to him and God Bless!!Tell him 'Thank You' from me. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
RaccoonRough

Post by RaccoonRough »

I agree, Bil.

We are very proud of our fighting/serving men and women. I too would like for you to thank him for me Ryan. And we will all pray for him. You are and should be proud of him.

Spence
MauserMatt
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by MauserMatt »

This is quite a coincidence that you post this now as I'm very seriously thinking of joining up myself...

Thanks to your brother and my prayers go out for his safety!!
~Matt
Demontrooper
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by Demontrooper »

Wow, thats great! A lot of my buddies came back only last year. I have 3 more years before my officer training is done and I am off with my fellow Marines.
"The best argument against democracy is a
five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill, 1874 – 1965.

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." Adolph Hitler
BELTLEAD

Post by BELTLEAD »

Ryan,

I'm sure that you gave him some good pointers and experience with your MG34! :)

My niece just went over to Bagdad in July as one of the few female helicopter machine gunners.Her favorite is the 50calM2 but she is using the M240 as a door gunner.She is the blonde on the bottom.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Send her our best wishes! I am sure that experiance will look good on her future resume's! :D It is amazing how this war is so differant from frevious ones,in that womens roles in combat have been expanded,without a lot of controversy.They have really proven themselves. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert