WANENMACHER'S TULSA ARMS SHOW

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

WANENMACHER'S TULSA ARMS SHOW

Post by salt6 »

• http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/home.html

APRIL 1 and 2, 2006

MORE THAN 3900 TABLES!

IN ONE ENORMOUS 11 ACRE AIRCONDITIONED AND HEATED ROOM!

EXPO CENTER-EXPO SQUARE (TULSA FAIRGROUNDS)

TULSA, OKLAHOMA

• World's Largest Selection of antique, collector and modern firearms, knives and accessories.

Save Time - You can go to small shows every weekend but never find what you can find at one Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show. Just about anything you want can be found (if it's legal) at our shows. For example, you may attend dozens of good shows before you find an antique Henry rifle, but you may find a dozen rare Henry rifles at our show. At a recent show, a spectator told us he counted 26! And there were just too many old Colts and Winchesters to count.

Save Money - Healthy competition is the American Way of life. Take the example of the Henry rifle. Compare and save.

History - Since 1955, the Indian Territory Gun Collectors Association has sponsored two shows, typically in April & October, every year. In 1968, Joe Wanenmacher was elected secretary treasurer of the club. One of his responsibilities of treasurer was to produce the show. It was a tiny 100 table show when he took over, but under his leadership, it grew to be the biggest and best gun show in the world! I.T.G.C.A. no longer sponsors the show, but we're excited to be sponsored by the Tulsa Arms Collectors Association.

Best - When you come to a Wanenmacher's Gun Show, you see a gun show full of guns, knives, ammo and some military artifacts. You WON'T see lots of non-gun related stuff or flea market garbage. Not that they don't want to come, We won't let them. Our show could be 5 times bigger than it is if we let in all the exhibitors who really don't belong in a gun show. (candy dealers, spa salesmen, car dealers, etc...) We try to limit non-related items to just 2% of the entire show. The building is still packed - both levels - with top quality gun show merchandise. Many of the best antique dealers come to Tulsa, bringing excellent, hard to find antique firearms. (once again, not antique furniture or magazines, but antique guns and related items.) Our antique section is getting bigger every year.

Best Exhibitors - Joe Wanenmacher travels all over the country to find the best exhibitors with the nicest displays. Most exhibitors bring their best and unusual merchandise to Tulsa because it sells.

Best Crowd - Tulsa, OK has some of the nicest people in the world. Good, hard working people who deserve a good gun show. Lots of people who don't live here make the trip from almost all 50 states. We even have several people who come from foreign countries every show. They know the best only comes around two times a year and they really have a good time.
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

You have to modify the first line by including beaney babbies and beef jerky :D
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
gunslingerdoc
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by gunslingerdoc »

Too busy to set up this time - Maybe in Oct. I'll be there for ammo and to meet a few guys on Saturday. Hopefully I can get out of there with out spending a damn fortune - never seems to work that way. It will suck this time without having a table to drop loot off at!
Smooth is Fast
duv41
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by duv41 »

Gunslingerdoc,
I hear what you mean about getting out without spending a fortune. I'm usually broke by Friday evening. My table is at - 21 C 4 upper level - stop in if you have time or need a place to stash some goods. I'd like the chance to meet a few of the board members that will be at the show. - Brian