Lost a Good Friend Today

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Lost a Good Friend Today

Post by 42rocker »

Well the Gun Community and I lost a Good Friend Today.
One of my Friends and Regular Shooter at my Shoots passed this Morning (Dec 7th, 2017) after a 1 & 1/2 year fight with Brain Cancer.
Tom H. (sorry don't know his screen name here) was a class 7 SOT friend to all and regular at the Full Auto shoots at the Hernando Sportsman's club. Always on the left side of the range. Tom was also a regular at Knob Creek. Big Fellow almost always had a cigar in his mouth. Liked his Full Auto stuff. One of his last projects was restoring a Lewis Gun in 30.06 one of 5,000 made for the US. Did lots of great restoring on a lot of weapons. Many of you folks out there know him, if you have questions, Please pm me, the family is still dealing with this. Toys for Tots leader, always drove his WW2 jeep in the Christmas Parade and and more later.

GOD SPEED TOM. REST IN PEACE.

Your Friend 42rocker
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Lost a Good Friend Today

Post by JBaum »

With the class 3 community as small as it is, it's always sad to lose one of the good guys in it.

Sh!t happens, life goes on, or not. Been there, done that. I was just luckier than some.

RIP Tom, it's time to take a break from the world. See you next time around.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
BRPcorp
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Re: Lost a Good Friend Today

Post by BRPcorp »

Great guy.... sad to see him go.

Tom was one of the first guys to buy our XMG and was very helpful when we were starting out in this business.

All the best to his family,
Brian, BRP