www.1919A4.com refugees here!

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
boss429
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Post by boss429 »

Waiting for my M53 Yugo set to arrrive!
BTW-That same old long winded opinionated boring BS is starting over on 1919A4 again -same people!
DONT TREAD ON ME
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

yes i see that, best just to avoid it :?
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
big mark

I built a 1919 and am now on to an MG42.

Post by big mark »

:D
1919dummie

Post by 1919dummie »

1919dummie here. After my big rant about yall's leaving and before anyone says" those who live in glass houses" let me say it WASN'T the bickering bull sh*t, that has drove me away. It is the constant censorship I'm fed up with.

With that said, I'll probaly never build a MG42. But will lurk here absorbing the wisdom of you great ones. So, if someone can point me in the direction of the O/T forum, thats where I'll be.

Also, can I change the background colors?
EZFEED

Post by EZFEED »

Hey guys I'm in now!!!!!!!!!! :D Nice to see so many familiar names!!!!!!!!!!!
BELTLEAD

Post by BELTLEAD »

Hello EZFEED. It's great to have you on this website. Your semi-auto designs are well known on Weaponeer.net
MauserMatt
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by MauserMatt »

Hey EZ! Good to see ya!
~Matt
EZFEED

Post by EZFEED »

Thanks for the welcome guys! Sheiiiiit I don't think anything I do is known but I like to help if that counts. Haven't had time for much for at least a couple years now.

I don't have my 42 finished all the way cosmetically yet and I still have one more to do. It'll probably be a while till I finish it cause of work :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but I'd still like to hang out with yall on this topic and chit chat :D

Has anyone deviated from BRP's design yet?
EZFEED

Post by EZFEED »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta give a standing ovation to Pirate!

Dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your rewelding jig is ingenous and outstanding! I would have never thought of such a thing!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Do you mind if I use your idea and make a copy for another prioject?
swilson

Post by swilson »

Yeehaw...the wife is ganna kill me coming over here to start anew project. She thinks my 1919 takes up too much space as it is.

Steve
msg1956
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by msg1956 »

Hello All

I am here too!
MCP
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by MCP »

I finally signed up, now that the 1919a4 site is firewalled at work as it gets filtered as "Weapons" I need another home for 8 hours LOL. Yes, I work for Uncle Sugar, I can't access sites that have "weapons" now that is just sad.

Maybe if they changed the words so they filter as: steel eye candy, or toys, then I might get to spend more time with the other sites.

I am enjoying this new home!
MGAPA

Post by MGAPA »

I'm in the process of a build if the weaponeer GB for the M53 kit would ever close. Pirate is waiting on my grip and bolt!

For an extra $20 I should just buy one from Centerfire systems. Argghhh! I'm so impatient!
lavgrunt

Post by lavgrunt »

Me too.....
Sherman

Post by Sherman »

Bunch of us are here, I just don't quite understand this. Most of the 1919's I shoot are in 8mm but the MG42 ?? kit I bought turns out to be in 7.62mm. What's up with this?? Lon
MAX-LEADFLO

Post by MAX-LEADFLO »

Yep, hanging here also. Just what I needed, a new addiction :mrgreen:
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Just found this thread SOOOO I'm a 1919 refugee to and seen as this thread exists I'll have to sign in too
fjruple
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

I'm here too and still playing with Brownings

Post by fjruple »

swilson got me the MG42 bug when I traded him an Armscorp M14 for his unfinished SA42 kit. The SA42 is a fun gun to shoot. So are the Brownings!! ( Building three more Brownings, Izzy 7.62, Canadian C5A1, and Browning M1917A1) Also have Russian Maxim in the wings when the semi-auto design gets approved. I got it beltfed bug bad!!

--fjruple
resting
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by resting »

Me too. On advice form Pirate on Gunco to 1919a4 and now here. Guess he is a bad influence.
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Re: www.1919A4.com refugees here!

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

well ther goes my home at the 1919 cite i gusse i can settle in here for awhile. i have a allied armament 1919A4 with ther wonderful A6 kit which just is made to look cool cause i converted a MG3 tripod and the 1919 is on that. i am currently making some 500rd cloth belts at the testile plant of ours. anyhow i had a MG42 kit with receivers but sold it for $1200 on gunbroker. i am currently trying to get 2 MG34 kits i dont know if the deal wil go through lets hope so. i will have one built and i will keep the other. so that why im here now 1919 is down i also went back to gunboards but this is a nice forum i think ill stay