Pricing MG related items.

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
Chappy
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

Pricing MG related items.

Post by Chappy »

Hello,

Just a quick question to my fellow forum members!

I am currently downsizing my collection of MG34/42 related items, and trying to come up with realistic asking prices.

Would this be the correct area to list my items in for valuations or could anyone out there point me in the correct direction, please?

Much of the items I own I have had for 20 years and so to that end prices have increased, scouring the internet is a non starter as prices vary from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Thank you in advance,

Mark.
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Re: Pricing MG related items.

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Hey Chappy,

Your location states, the UK, two issues 1) Eu prices are very different than ours, and 2) Under US laws (thanks to the "great" Republican President Ford), the Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) :puk: may preclude some of your collection from our shores, except for accessories like slings/cleaning kits, certain parts of an MG are not importable (it is not just barrels and receivers that are forbidden there are other "components") unless one has an import license.

So we can give you prices relative to the US market, salivate :D , and window shop :( , etc....fire away.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864