Check out this url

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

Check out this url

Post by salt6 »

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

John Newton (1725-1807)

George Orwell

salt6
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Check out this url

Post by 42rocker »

THANKS
That's looks like a cool site.... Now if I only could speak and read Russian.....

Of course I tell my wife that I only get some magazines so I can read the articles, so maybe just looking at the pictures will be good enought.

That is an interesting picture of the belt feed on the one mg..... Plan to surf that site more later after I finish this GREAT SITE... Thanks Salt6

Later 42rocker
762x51
Oberst
Oberst

Re: Check out this url

Post by 762x51 »

Use caution when visiting this site

I attempted to look at one of the MG42 photos and I was lucky that my anti-virus stopped the photo host site from installing a virus on my PC. Here is the log file for the virus:

2/13/2011 12:03:46 PM HTTP filter file (I deleted the link so someone wouldn't click on it!!) a variant of Win32/Olmarik.ANM trojan connection terminated - quarantined DESKTOP\Main Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe.
"It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." Gen. R.E. Lee CSA
Skype ID: ACE1100