Solothurn / MG15 project

mattcdavis

Re: Solothurn / MG15 project

Post by mattcdavis »

I think pirate was making some headway on a semi auto design at project guns but he has been uber busy with 42's and a new shop and stuff. Maybe he will see this thread and restart his Idea factory. That is if he ever stopped. I have only seen the pictures and cant afford a kit or 80% reciever, otherwise I would take a crack at it. I just finished my M53 build and am about to assemble a fal made out of "extra" pieces I have laying around. Sometimes you just have to build what you have! Oh and I want to make a sheet metal AR reciever as well! I have a CAR buttstock assy and a lower parts kit minus hammer, trigger, and sear. Huh wonder where those went :lol: Oh yea M53.
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

I just finished up my MG-42s. I am going to start to tackle this problem. Hopefully I have some good news in a month or so.
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

oakrodent wrote:I just finished up my MG-42s. I am going to start to tackle this problem. Hopefully I have some good news in a month or so.

Sounds great keep us Posted :mrgreen:
tomegunrr4753

Post by tomegunrr4753 »

I signed up on the forems on Pirate's web site and asked the same question. He replied the next day and confirmed that after they are caught up with what is in the shop now, they will get this project down off the shelf and dust it off. This is good. tc
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

Well did they ever get a Semi Auto MG15 running???

Later 42rocker
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Not that I know of,I think this got dropped when they opened up shop. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert