Found: 1909 MG08 Spandau and a 1916 sled mount

JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Found: 1909 MG08 Spandau and a 1916 sled mount

Post by JBaum »

I'll bring some nice pieces of wood to Knob Creek with me. I have a pallet shop as a computer customer that makes a lot of red oak pallets, and they give me the end scraps to burn in my wood stove. A lot of times they're 2 - 3" square, but only about a foot or two (at most) long.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
CaptMax
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Found: 1909 MG08 Spandau and a 1916 sled mount

Post by CaptMax »

jbaum wrote:I'll bring some nice pieces of wood to Knob Creek with me. I have a pallet shop as a computer customer that makes a lot of red oak pallets, and they give me the end scraps to burn in my wood stove. A lot of times they're 2 - 3" square, but only about a foot or two (at most) long.
That would be perfect John, I would really appreciate it. Oh and that manual you spied in my picture I purchased from you last fall. When I got home I saw I had another one exactly like it I had gotten from you the year before. I gave the extra to a friend as he needed one so I guess I better start making a list of the manuals I have so I buy them twice. :lol:
It is like going to the library of history when I walk down to your end of the table. :thumbs:
CaptMax