New Users

salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

New Users

Post by salt6 »

To all new users.

This site does not allow automatic registration. You will need to email me or one of the other mods after you sign up. We will then activate you username. This was done due to the large amount of spammers trying to use this site.

Also I will reply with admin @ mg42 . us.

salt6
Admin
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

John Newton (1725-1807)

George Orwell

salt6
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: New Users

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Hello Dalt6!

My name is Obuma Mfungay and i want need access to provide fantastic deal to members. Prince Ayeshitemah Drores needs to move $2.8 million dollars to your US bank account immediately. For this great service, his royal highass is willing to grant stock in prime realestate holdings in florida and ownership of a famous landmark bridge in new york city. Please respond to my plea immediately and may god grant you long life and healthy sexytime.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
gbyenko
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Post by gbyenko »

THANKS GBYENKO
AmTrac1833
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Post by AmTrac1833 »

Greetings, new guy here. I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps in AmTracs - yes all 20 years in the "Golden Triangle" (3D Assault Amphibian Bn, Amphibious Vehicle Test Branch & Amphibious Assault School Bn) at Camp Del Mar aboard Camp Pendleton aside from government sponsored excursions abroad. I miss stick time and trigger time on those AAVs. My primary weapon was the Mk19 but my go-to was the Ma-Deuce. Today my firearms have been downsized to several 5.56 ARs and a 300AAC I am building.
When time allows I tinker with the ARs and build scale models. When finance and time align I spend my time in the air, although I am not current due to time and finance being out of alignment for several years now. For that fix I tinker with the CAF Tulsa Squadron's PT-19 and their L-3 & PT-26 under restoration. I should not leave out that I am anxiously counting the days to when I am done with school and time is freed to pursue activities I actually enjoy.

'
SemperFi
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Wilkommen amtrac1833!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury