Well, it's been quite a while working on these rebuilds and I have to say I was impressed with the quality of the BRP stampings. They needed very little trimming to properly line up for welding and one of the things I did was to machine an aluminum spacer mandrel to provide the proper inside spacing and prevent shrinkage due to welding, the mandrel was pressed out on an arbor press with very little effort after everything cooled from welding and the welded receiver is within .001" interior width of where it should be. The machining was pretty straight forward using the drawings downloaded from BRP's website and we also elected to go with BRP's machined grip stick with the AR fcg as adjustments to the fcg for different ammo will be easier. Yesterday we (CrazyIvan514) and I used one of my old Bridgeport mills to set up the jig for welding the barrel shroud and receiver together, again we were fortunate that our kits from Centerfire Systems were cut through the "D" rail tab hole and not through the camming section so we have the original front rail and the front recuperator mounting holes which we used with the old rails that came with the kit to help align everything up for welding, it made the job much easier and some of the other builds I have seen here and hopefully will make final assembly and test firing before being parkerized go off with out any major issues. Next weekend we plan to get the last of the major welding done when we weld in the barrel bushing, now that we are able to install the trunnion and the barrel into the correct locations for measurements.