New members must contact admin@mg42.us to have their account activated. Please include your username.

salt

Wise Lite Receiver build Tutorial

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
rocco1911
General
General

Re: Wise Lite Receiver build Tutorial

Postby rocco1911 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:34 am

bil I gotta ask whats with the spoon? under your rank
I'm an expert @ what won't work & what not to do.

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Postby Bil » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:02 pm

They won't let me have anything sharper in here-no knifes or forks until the doctors say it is OK! :lol: Actually,I have no idea,but wasn't going to ask,I figured someone would eventually tell me! :? The handle is too small to stir my coffee,and it isn't really big enough to hold enough coke. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert

rocco1911
General
General

Postby rocco1911 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Bil wrote:They won't let me have anything sharper in here-no knifes or forks until the doctors say it is OK! :lol: Actually,I have no idea,but wasn't going to ask,I figured someone would eventually tell me! :? The handle is too small to stir my coffee,and it isn't really big enough to hold enough coke. ---bil

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rool: :rool:
I'm an expert @ what won't work & what not to do.

Return to “MG42 Build It Yourself”