Work will be delayed.

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
huntsinmtns

Work will be delayed.

Post by huntsinmtns »

Guys,

just to let you know Due to sinus infection and surgery on the sinuses work is going to be pushed back a couple of weeks, not by choice but I can't work with a bloody nose and the brutal sinus headaches. Their is only one of me part time and I am doing the best I can. I apologize for any inconvience.

GR
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by TOM R »

george, just get better health comes first as you are doing this on the side as more of a favor to all of us as your work i'm sure is worth more than what you charge, talk at you later, tom :D

I am also making this an announcment for now so everyone is sure to see it I will change it back in a week :wink:
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
huntsinmtns

Post by huntsinmtns »

Tom,
thank you for the kind words and to the rest of you that sent e-mails.

Thank you

George
salt6
General
General

Post by salt6 »

George,

Just rest up and get better. Nows the time to catch up all all that reading, etc.

Steve
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by TOM R »

trust me george for alot of guys this is a blessing because now they get a chance to pick your brain and you have time to explain and post pics to sort out some problems :D
Last edited by TOM R on Fri May 20, 2005 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
fal lover

Post by fal lover »

george, please rest up. take your time and get better, we all need you here, i know i will sooner or later. your friend soon to be, BILL
huntsinmtns

Post by huntsinmtns »

Bill,

I'll get better as soon they figure out what is going on, at least no more nose bleeds that means I can bend over again. This really put me behind for a few of guys that needed the major builds, I apologize for that.

GR