Builders and Belt Fed Shoot, Nov 24th 2019 Sunday, Fla

Discussion of shoots and shows
42rocker

Builders and Belt Fed Shoot, Nov 24th 2019 Sunday, Fla

Post by 42rocker » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Load them up and get Ready for Sunday Nov 24th's Builders and Belt Fed Shoot. I guess this is about the 10th one or more.
If you are a builder or own a belt fed and want to go to a Fun Good Time Shoot then this might be one for you.
Format is about the same as the last ones.
map
http://hernandosportsmansclub.com/map.htm
Sunday Set up starts at 9:00am Shooting starts after Prayers at 10:00am. Off range by 2:00
cost $20.00

Need more info ask on this topic or pm me.

NEXT shoots for 2020 -->> March 22nd, 2020 and Nov 22nd, 2020. PLAN
Normally we have a good time, enjoy shooting and talking. Good Range Officers and Safe shooters as this is not an open shoot. If you would like to go and are a member of this forum then you are Welcome to be there. Please let me know. Normally 10 to 20 folks show up and have a Good Safe Time.

Later 42rocker

Blanksguy

Re: Builders and Belt Fed Shoot, Nov 24th 2019 Sunday, Fla

Post by Blanksguy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:13 pm

42rocker,

Good luck with your shoot...….post some good photos for all to see.

Regards, RichardS
US Army, RET

42rocker

Post by 42rocker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Richard
Good to see you posting and will try to get some pics.

Later 42rocker

42rocker

Post by 42rocker » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:01 am

Looks like Good Weather for this Sunday's shoot. From other forums and folks I know we should have 15 plus folks there.

Going to bring a couple of Bren weld up jigs and the German MG42 check it out tool (boy I can't remember the name of it). You put the receiver on it and turn it to check out how straight everything is. During the breaks we can talk about things.
Jared if you are coming let me know and I'll bring a recup (MG42) or two.
Anyone have any spare Bren parts as I'm looking for a few, ok quite a few for rebuilding.
Let others know, Please. I'll bring soda and water for everyone. Or at least the first 20 folks or so. Range house offers Food and Drink for Sale. On a personal note. Looks like my Son will be in town for it. Going to enjoy getting the chance to shoot with him as it's been a few years since I was able to do that. I got to coach him in a few builds, then we got to go and shoot them. That was a few years ago.

Should also add. Someone might be bringing a semi MG34 and a semi Bren that they are talking about selling. Please someone help me out as I'm thinking about buying them and after I bought a semi auto 1910 Russian Maxum at the Creek I don't need to be spending the extra money before Christmas. Heck anytime of year. Unless someone needs a psl parts kit with barrel and receiver or two.
Lord knows I need to start selling a few things..

Later 42rocker

42rocker

Post by 42rocker » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:59 pm

What a Great Day for a shooting day at the range. Rained overnight so dust was down. Temp was in 60's, good breeze. God just gave us a Great Day.
We missed a few folks that said they would be there. About 6 or 7 of them. Still had16 folks having a Great Time. Well hope to see you at the next shoot on Sunday March 22nd. Saw several MG34's and 2 or more MG42's and at least 2 or more 1919a4's, several M1 Grands, and Lot's of other stuff. Myself, I had fun. Reviewed the MG42 jig and some stuff of Bren building.
Hand gernade throwing contest looked like Ted and David threw some long throws. Jason won the New build contest.
As the host I would like to think that everyone had some enjoyment at the shoot.

Next shoots are March 22nd and Nov 22nd, 2020. Start planning. Also we are planning to weld up some target holding stands for the next shoot.

Later 42rocker